Recap: Cowboys OT Show

XXLMike

Reaction score
Isaiah Stanback, Nate Newton and Barry Church were part of the Dallas Cowboy.com Overtime Show

All three stated that Dak was THE THE THE problem. They all stated the defense played their butts off and lead SF to 19 points, of which, Dak gave the Niners 6 points. You can't ask more of your defense. Stanbach said that you can't expect Quinn to turn another HC position.

Newton loved the rookie Prescott but the film doesn't like, his mechanics are that he focuses on one WR and forces passes.

Church threw in that Gallup was a major disappointment. 12million and had zero catches.

All three said the offense was poor at best
They’ll all be fired

raven55

Reaction score
jerry and his whole crew are below the moron level. after the game he said hamburger mike status for next year remains the same. so to all you other morons that BUY his junk and his excuses all i have to say is go EAGLES at least there smart enough to hire a football manager that knows how to get talent. those morons in the front office don't even know how to make a good trade. i bet old jerry will be in the grave before dallas even sniffs a playoff game again and litttle jerry will be right behind him. as far diggs goes he doesn't want to tackle and he runs around like he's got a corn cob up his rear

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Newton loved the rookie Prescott but the film doesn't like, his mechanics are that he focuses on one WR and forces passes.

Church threw in that Gallup was a major disappointment. 12million and had zero catches.
Nate is always right.

I wasn't disappointed in Gallup this year - I didn't expect more. It was just a bad signing, especially for a guy coming off of injury.

RS12

Reaction score
Isaiah Stanback, Nate Newton and Barry Church were part of the Dallas Cowboy.com Overtime Show

All three stated that Dak was THE THE THE problem
Jerry not gonna like this. I am sure the Browns have an OT show too though.

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
Should have kept Cooper and Wilson?
I am hoping Miami cuts Wilson. I can’t see them keeping him. He would have been useful this year but got signed to a good contract and never found the field. Come home Ced!

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
Nate is always right.

I wasn't disappointed in Gallup this year - I didn't expect more. It was just a bad signing, especially for a guy coming off of injury.
That’s what we do, we got a number 1 signed but hey *** , let’s give a guy blowing his knee out a multi year deal.

This team is a complete clown show.