Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: We're all in with these young guys coming in."

ShortRound

Reaction score

Edit: Adding a tweet.

GM is blaming the salary cap...lol

Jerry Jones' message to the #Cowboys fanbase on inactivity in free agency: "I think our structure and our involvement at every level that we are in our process of getting personnel is ideal for making good decisions." Led with referencing Dallas' cap space, and compares it to college scholarships — alluding to having a fixed amount of "scholarships" to award. "It's not a lack of money. It's a part of the rules of this game — is to have a salary cap."

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Edit: Adding a tweet.

GM is blaming the salary cap...lol

Jerry Jones' message to the #Cowboys fanbase on inactivity in free agency: "I think our structure and our involvement at every level that we are in our process of getting personnel is ideal for making good decisions." Led with referencing Dallas' cap space, and compares it to college scholarships — alluding to having a fixed amount of "scholarships" to award. "It's not a lack of money. It's a part of the rules of this game — is to have a salary cap."

Someone needs to tell Jerry what “All In” means and it’s NOT relying on draft picks.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get ready. The sales pitch is coming. Here is a list of Jerry-isms coming Thursday night:
  • The word “uh” uttered to Guinness world record proportions.
  • The phrase “in my mind”.
  • The phrase “he was who we wanted all along” guranteed.
  • The phrase “we had him rated as a top ten player”
  • The phrase ”all in”…..over/under set at 5.
  • A non-sensical word salad response to a softball question from the beat writers. After which no one has any idea what it could possibly mean.
  • Stephen will giggle. Over/under at 5.
  • Mike McCarthy will feature his version of “failed smile” where he tries to look happy and “onboard”. He will say something positive about the pick being “an outstanding football player”.
  • Will McClay will be allowed one quote.

rambo2

Reaction score
Get ready. The sales pitch is coming. Here is a list of Jerry-isms coming Thursday night:
  • The word “uh” uttered to Guinness world record proportions.
  • The phrase “in my mind”.
  • The phrase “he was who we wanted all along” guranteed.
  • The phrase “we had him rated as a top ten player”
  • The phrase ”all in”…..over/under set at 5.
  • A non-sensical word salad response to a softball question from the beat writers. After which no one has any idea what it could possibly mean.
  • Stephen will giggle. Over/under at 5.
  • Mike McCarthy will feature his version of “failed smile” where he tries to look happy and “onboard”. He will say something positive about the pick being “an outstanding football player”.
  • Will McClay will be allowed one quote.
Are you watching the press conference?