Twitter: Cowboys-Packers get Buck-Aikman

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Well its a late game so it might be on tv. We can hear Troy talk about how bad we are as usual.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
does anyone know a good way to sync the radio broadcast with the TV? More specifically, how to sync the radio broadcast to the tv broadcast so that what Brad Sham is calling on the radio is actually happening in real time on TV? I have not found a good way to do this, every time the radio broadcast seems to be "ahead" of what's actually happening on TV.

i don't think i can stomach Aikman and Buck for this game

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Double-edged sword for me.

Love to hear Aikman, hate to hear Joe Buck and his obvious anti-Cowboys sentiment.

Too bad the baseball season is over...

:oops:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Double-edged sword for me.

Love to hear Aikman, hate to hear Joe Buck and his obvious anti-Cowboys sentiment.

Too bad the baseball season is over...

:oops:

This is my feeling, exactly. I don't mind the anti-Cowboys sentiment from Buck, I just hate the sound of his voice. I want to punch him in the Adam's Apple whenever he talks.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is my feeling, exactly. I don't mind the anti-Cowboys sentiment from Buck, I just hate the sound of his voice. I want to punch him in the Adam's Apple whenever he talks.

Wow!

Such violence from you!

And I thought my dislike was strong, sheesh!

:eek:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I started to put up a post asking for the over/under of I hate this duo and Troy hates on the Cowboys posts, but i see that has already started.

As bad as this team is, how can anyone think what Aikman says isn't the truth?

Deep_South

Reaction score
does anyone know a good way to sync the radio broadcast with the TV? More specifically, how to sync the radio broadcast to the tv broadcast so that what Brad Sham is calling on the radio is actually happening in real time on TV? I have not found a good way to do this, every time the radio broadcast seems to be "ahead" of what's actually happening on TV.

i don't think i can stomach Aikman and Buck for this game

A few weeks ago, an article on automatic review in the last two minutes revealed that all NFL games are broadcast on television with a 7 second delay.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, an article on automatic review in the last two minutes revealed that all NFL games are broadcast on television with a 7 second delay.

ok thanks. guess i'm hosed then

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
I find it funny that people think they hate the cowboys, because I know giant fans who think they love the cowboys, and are anti giants.

Titleist

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be watching the game on mute. Buck sucks as an announcer and Aikman is neutral at best, slightly anti-cowboy at worst. I'd rather listen to babe laufenberg and brad sham

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow!

Such violence from you!

And I thought my dislike was strong, sheesh!

:eek:

You know what put me over the edge with Buck...and it had nothing to do with our team....was his display towards Randy Moss, of all players, in GB the night Randy mocked getting mooned by Packer fans on the bus out of GB. Buck kept going on and on about how 'disgusting' the pantomime display was. First of all, it was pantomime. Second of all, it was in direct response to the well known fact that the GB fans actually do moon the opposing teams bus on the way out of town. Third of all, it's the stupid GB fans who I hate, anyway, and who have their Lambeau Leap inexplicably grandfathered as a celebration exception. I want to moon them all, too. Fourth of all, even actual mooning is good clean fun.

Anyway, weird sideline, but I don't need to hear a dude who sounds like frog tell me how strongly he feels about anything of the sort. Just concentrate on the color commentary and leave the outrage and the reactions to the rest of us.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

I thought that was common knowledge. There's always been a delay on television broadcast. It gives the programmers/controllers a chance to edit language or any words they don't want to go over the airwaves.

Or am I mistaken about what you're talking about?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I find it funny that people think they hate the cowboys, because I know giant fans who think they love the cowboys, and are anti giants.

Yep, which means they're calling games the way the should be called.
I don't find bias in either. I think Troy may place emphasis on Cowboy negatives to appear unbias. But I like the way he calls games. The Cowboys have been hot garbage over the years. He ought to blast them more for sullying the standard he set.