Twitter: Cowboys partner with Blockchain

Silly

Reaction score
Does this mean Jerry can evade the cap by paying players in crypto bits?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I almost have to give them credit. The fact that this is crypto related is so perfectly on brand for what the Cowboys have sunk too under their leadership.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I read the thread title and hoped that a Blockchain was a guard, tackle and center who could block....nope, just another way to funnel more money into Jed and Jethro's pockets.
I wish they would be forced to sell out. I just don't think they are capable of running an NFL franchise. They are too greedy. Jerry has already won 3 superbowls. That's enough, in his mind. Even though it's been 26 years. If he cared, he would bring in coaches that could turn this mess around.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I wish they would be forced to sell out. I just don't think they are capable of running an NFL franchise. They are too greedy. Jerry has already won 3 superbowls. That's enough, in his mind. Even though it's been 26 years. If he cared, he would bring in coaches that could turn this mess around.
Who are those coaches?

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Who are those coaches?
Well for one, coaches that aren't yes men. They are allowed to do the job that they are qualified to do, without any distractions.People are getting tired of this show and no go.

Last edited:

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
you wont be laughing when Jerry pays Dak's next contract in bitcoin and circumvents the salary cap

checkmate

EGTuna

Reaction score
so they’re going to create their own coin and project, pump and dump it, and use the proceeds to buy off other unclaimed children and/or yachts.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did JJ explain how crypto is going to help us win a Super Bowl?