Twitter: Cowboys partner with Hublot Watches for a Dallas Cowboys watch

It may just be my perception, but I notice a lot of people wearing big watches nowadays. Watches with huge faces. I'm not a watch wearer myself. Haven't had one in over 20 years.

I think you are right. The bigger the better. If they could wear one the size of a hubcap they would.

I used to wear a nice watch if I was dressing nicely. But havent worn one in years. There is no need.
 
Good question,

BTW, why would anybody spend thousands of dollars for a watch anyway? At one time a nice watch was desirable. Now not so much accept for some high rollers and some people concerned about a perceived status.


Agreed. It is nuts. If I hit the lottery tomorrow I still sure as heck am not spending 300k or 1k on a watch! Ok maybe 1k but thats it. I know guys that have 5k rolex's and they are not millionaires so if they make 100k they spend 5k which is Net
Money so more like 7.5% of their yearly income on a watch??? Sick.
 
This is terrible. Its really devastating that they're doing something that doesnt impact the onfield product one way or the other.
 
Its TIME for Jerry to focus on a getting a Championship Team on the field instead playing with a darn watch......time to play football not playing a billionaire on a shopping spree......
 
No need to get the real thing anymore. There are people who deal with replicas in LA, (not cheap knockoff fakes for $20) but exact replicas that cost about $200 and unless your'e an expert, you would never know. Won't matter though, I saw a fashion article couple months ago saying kids hardly wear watches anymore because of cell phones.

Besides, the next big thing is going to be "smart watches" that will replace your smart phone and they say that market will dwarf the cell phone market in five years. (source - The financial investor site Motley Fool).

Glad I was able to offer valuable insight on the Cowboys in this post. You're welcome.
 
The guys has driven his team to being worth over $3 billion dollars. I don't think he will ever stop talking.

You know I never really get this, the Cowboys were the most popular NFL team since the 70s by far. Today they are the most popular team by far but the NFL as a whole has grown immensely over the last 40 years or so, as the league has grown so has the Cowboys. Don't get me wrong Jerry has found ways to capitalize off of the teams popularity but it's not like he bought the Jaguars and made them into the Cowboys. They were America's Team before Jerry and will be after him.
 
He doesnt care about the fans. I dont feel one way or another about the man but hes made it clear as long as this teams worth money they can go 0-16 or 16-0. Hes a busness man, and a darn good one but reading comments about "glitz and glamour" when were arguing over which scraps from other teams to field and for us TO pay and see, it gets mighty hard to stomach.

I'll have you know that all NFL teams are run this way, in Baltimore Ozzie Newsome had a press conference to announce that they were opening a Victoria Secrets in their stadium. While at the presser he also announce that he'd be making several cameo appearances on the small screen this year, while trying to secure the Country Music Awards and the Women Bowling Championships for the stadium.
 
I like that Classic fusion mens watch. However, my watch budget << Hublot's price tag.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,012
Messages
14,656,946
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top