Cowboys pick 26th

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
it is absurd to go for a WR or a RB in the first round, when you have two WR's that are going to cost a lot of money, and it is no longer viable to go for a RB in the first round since they are short lived, the smartest and most viable thing to do is to go for the best CB available first, and from there OT,

Pass2Run

Reaction score
From where we sit right now, and if I had to make a guess about who we'd pick at 26th today, I'd say we may target another Penn State player like Joey Porter.

On some levels, the best move could be a trade back to stack picks.. We don't have a 6th rounder and not sure how impressed I am by someone like Addison. I still haven't digested much about this class, but I'm sure I'll get around to it.

Ideally, I would like to target a QB.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Everyone knows I have a man- crush on Zach Charbonnet RB UCLA. He's my pick.
He's a nice prospect. From what I've looked at so far, I'd like to see what a guy like Izzy Abanikanda could add to the offense, as sort of an all around weapon you can move to WR or RB. He's like a poor man's Deebo Samuel. I can see the 9ers drafting him, too.

Corum is also interesting. But he looks more like a runner than someone who can help you in the passing game. Love his style, though.
McKee may be there when we pick in the 1st, too. But I don't see why he's ranked so highly.

Last edited:

tm1119

Reaction score
Would like to point out that technically the Cowboys pick 25th. The Dolphins 21st pick is forfeited because of tampering charges around Peyton/Brady.

tm1119

Reaction score
He's a nice prospect. From what I've looked at so far, I'd like to see what a guy like Izzy Abanikanda could add to the offense, as sort of an all around weapon you can move to WR or RB. He's like a poor man's Deebo Samuel. I can see the 9ers drafting him, too.

Corum is also interesting. But he looks more like a runner than someone who can help you in the passing game. Love his style, though.
McKee may be there when we pick in the 1st, too. But I don't see why he's ranked so highly.
Corum did not declare. He’s going back to Michigan next year