Twitter: Cowboys place Swaim on IR, call up Darius Jackson

sbark

Reaction score
give Smith some HB snaps.....broke the long TD last year vrs the Giants split out almost as a TE

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Might be the guy they try to use in the redzone, if he plays.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I see two reasons for activating Jackson:

1. If the Cowboys wrap up the NFC East tomorrow (please, please!!), they aren't playing Zeke much in week 17, if at all. That means Jackson backs up Rod Smith at New York.

2. By signing Jackson to the active roster now, I think the Cowboys retain his exclusive rights for 2019. One less free agent to worry about.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Liked the draft pick for DJ, but haven't seen much to date. Do something next week DJ. Chunn is still my PS RB1.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Zeke won’t sit unless injured. The team may not care about the rushing title, but Zeke cares a great deal. He will play in both games.
He also wanted to play the 2016 finale under similar circumstances, but did not play.

cern

Reaction score
Swaim gets injured more than Sean Lee. Made sense to put him on ir and fill the spot. Tavon Austin's next. Always hurt. Made of paper -machet.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would like to see Darius in multiple roles like we've seen from brown.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score

Swaim is a centre piece. Season done.

One down 3 to go .This is the worst te core in NFL History. 1 freaking TD playing all the passing snaps . Just give them a key to the city and still can't get any points. I love to hear Linehan talk about how he's gonna lose his job because we don't have a te but he's gonna play them anyways .One more year with a sorry te core and an ignorant te led scheme .I can't wait to hear of the Garrett linehan departures. Get some coaches who know how to scheme around complete players instead of these designated blockers

The Jason Garrett Everydown Te Era is coming to an end. The