Cowboys player ratings (Madden)

Org1

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
I'm pretty sure KJ was faster than JJ at the combine and he is faster than him in general, he's got a higher top end.

of all of the rbs in that combine I believe that Julius Jones had the second fastest 40 time behind Tatum Bell
Anyway, Kevin Jones definitely wasn't faster because they make making a big deal about his slower than expected 40 time(he didn't run under a 4.5. in two tries)

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
CowboyFFL7 said:
who cares about Madden.. I like real football games *cough* nfl 2k5 *cough* not cartoon/arcade/50 yard bomb from 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage on your backfoot bullcrap.

*cough* been fixed *cough*

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
You've made the game too easy then. Increase the difficulty level or tweak some sliders.

On all pro doing this...All madden cuts it in half. but games AI is still a little weak.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
*cough* been fixed *cough*

lol i was just thinking the same thing. No more incentive to be the Falcons anymore now that Vick can't run 40 yards right and throw 40 yards left blind....

Madden is now far and away the best football game on the market

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Funny thing is it will be hard not to use a 4-3 in Madden. No way you take Glover off the field with a 96 rating to replace him with Singleton or O'neil/Shanle's 60 something ratings.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
TheFuture21 said:
Madden is now far and away the best football game on the market

It's the ONLY NFL game on the market, thanks to the NFL selling its soul to EA.

The Madden franchise has absolutely STUNK the last couple of years when compared to ESPN.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Bobo said:
Shanle should be ticked off....53!?!?! no respect :p:

That seems a little low - but come on, he hasn't done a thing yet. A few folk here are ready to put him in the pro bowl. I hope he is that good, but I haven't seen anything all world out of him....yet.

genlee

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
Funny thing is it will be hard not to use a 4-3 in Madden. No way you take Glover off the field with a 96 rating to replace him with Singleton or O'neil/Shanle's 60 something ratings.

You can try him at ILB. Speed difference is less then 10 points.

rojan

Reaction score
joshjwc9 said:
EA will update the rosters beginning week one, just like last year.QC was on our team all through the preseason until they updated them. Also, Peterman and Rogers names werent even in the game until week one so calm down until EA gets around to it.

But thats only if you got the computer version right??

Kilyin

Reaction score
On all pro doing this...All madden cuts it in half. but games AI is still a little weak.

Agreed, but 2500 yds and 30 tds is alot more realistic than 5000 and 60 respectively. Even for a no-talent third stringer like Romo! (I'd love to see the kid prove me wrong btw)

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
DrewHensonSoonerNotLater said:
It's the ONLY NFL game on the market, thanks to the NFL selling its soul to EA.

The Madden franchise has absolutely STUNK the last couple of years when compared to ESPN.

Sez you. I think the ESPN football game sucked BIG time. So stiff and disproportioned...looked like hell.

Bobo

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
That seems a little low - but come on, he hasn't done a thing yet. A few folk here are ready to put him in the pro bowl. I hope he is that good, but I haven't seen anything all world out of him....yet.

Well he's looked better than a 53 rating IMO. I thought I saw some pretty good things from him last year, but I don't have any ridiculous expectations of him.

thssanders

Reaction score
Shanle should be in the high 60 range, maybe 70 at best.

About the roster updates, if you have the network adapter for the ps2, when you go onling it automatically downloads the new roster for you. The should have one when the game comes out. Especially once the big free agents start signing. Looks like law is going to the jets.

And hopefully they will put canty in there as well. I am expecting a mid 70 ranking for him.