Twitter: Cowboys Player Transactions - Gallimore and Thompson Update

RonnieT24

Reaction score
So Gallimore and Lawrence could be back Thursday.. I dare say that puts a different face on the defense.. Osa seems to have hit the rookie wall but Hill has been very active in his snaps since coming back. I think the DT rotation with Osa, Hill, Gallimore and Watkins? has a chance to be pretty good. I've lost hope for Bohanna to really show anything this year.. He just aint ready to stand up to grown men and he's not quick enough to split the double teams .. The other guys are even if they are smaller.

Carson

Reaction score
So Gallimore and Lawrence could be back Thursday.. I dare say that puts a different face on the defense.. Osa seems to have hit the rookie wall but Hill has been very active in his snaps since coming back. I think the DT rotation with Osa, Hill, Gallimore and Watkins? has a chance to be pretty good. I've lost hope for Bohanna to really show anything this year.. He just aint ready to stand up to grown men and he's not quick enough to split the double teams .. The other guys are even if they are smaller.
Don’t forget about Urban coming back

conner01

Reaction score
Gallimore is not gonna be back Thursday

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Just saw that Gregory is physically ready to play but IR is 21 days, not 3 games, so he isn't eligible to come back til after the Saints game.

At least he will be ready to go for the stretch run.