Twitter: Cowboys player tweets 12/11

glimmerman

Reaction score
If I am Richard I do nothing but man the rest of the season. Last year our outside corners were some of the best in the league in man. I think Jones was the best corner in the league for a while, teams didn’t want to throw against him. This year is soft zone and the players hate it. They are responding in playing soft. Go down fighting staff. Let these players play.

BigD_95

Reaction score
No pride, just empty words from a bunch of lazy over paid bums that only care about a pay check. The whole lockeroom needs an enema. I’m to the point where I enjoy watching them suffer after each embarrassing defeat. The Rams are gonna run it up on dem boys. Hot boyz gonna get whooped again. Lol!

If he didnt care he wouldnt be defending himself ?

32BellyOption

Reaction score
If he didnt care he wouldnt be defending himself ?

Empty words. It’s like the answers are scripted for them to repeat after each loss yet next game it’s the same uninspired, lazy, unfocused effort. Way past time to put up or shut up.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree.........this team is not very likeable.

Makes rooting for losses easier, which is actually the majority opinion now on this board. I see only 44% selected YES in the poll asking if you want to go to the playoffs.

So.......,,,,,Go Rams!!!!!!

Whatever finally ends the Garrett era is in this team's long term best interests, I've taken flack for stating that fact for several years now. It's nice to see most everyone has finally caught up.

Making the playoffs by sucking the least in the NFC East is no accomplishment and would be an undeserved playoff appearance for whoever got it. Notice I didn't say earned, because a .500 or below record hasn't earned anything.

Creeper

Reaction score
Adversity is good for a team. It helps flush out the toxins. As the Cowboys reveal themselves, one by one, it makes the job of the new coach easier as he looks for those with championship hearts to build his team around.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Whatever finally ends the Garrett era is in this team's long term best interests, I've taken flack for stating that fact for several years now. It's nice to see most everyone has finally caught up.

Making the playoffs by sucking the least in the NFC East is no accomplishment and would be an undeserved playoff appearance for whoever got it. Notice I didn't say earned, because a .500 or below record hasn't earned anything.
I said I wanted to lose out last season if it meant JG would be canned. I got a lot of heat for it. This year was just the icing because he wont be fired but he also wont be re hired. Its what we get for following this team. Pain.