News: Cowboys players have meeting on OTA boycott

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm very glad to hear that. This team needs to put in all the work that they can.

conner01

Reaction score
They will show up
When it costs you money to not show up then you show up

JeffInDC

Reaction score
When you're coming off a 6-10 season and you haven really won CRAP in over 25 years, you might wanna do anything in your power to be a step ahead of the opponent. This team better take every chance they can to get better...together.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I never thought the Cowboys would participate in this boycott. One there's $$$ involved for many of them. Two, they stunk last year and need all the work they can get. Three 90% of the players live in DFW and getting to the Star is easier than getting to some public offsite gym. Four.. the guys on this team seem to genuinely like one another and enjoy being around each other. Five and maybe biggest of all is that Jerry is good to his guys.. Really good.. sometimes too good.. Biting the hand that feeds you isn't really all that smart..

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The owner most likely to skirt the rules of this and they're going to boycott what? Showing up for work?

There is no player solidarity between the Cowboys players and the rest of the league. They've shown that at every opportunity.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The owner most likely to skirt the rules of this and they're going to boycott what? Showing up for work?

There is no player solidarity between the Cowboys players and the rest of the league. They've shown that at every opportunity.

I agree that most NFL players do not trust their teams. OTOH, our players do trust this team and its leadership for the most part. I would also add that it seems to me that players from other teams respect the Star and want to come to Dallas. Similarly I think our players would not trust the Snyders and the Richardsons of the world either.