Cowboys playoff nugget

ScalperX

Reaction score
8-0 is 8-0. By every metric. We are better at home.
Just asking. I agree we do play better at home. I don’t think it’s as drastic as people think though. I think Dallas has a tough time with good teams in general… home or away.

CWR

Reaction score
Id rather play Rams than seattle
Seattle has a better run game and WRs
Naw, Kyren Williams is killing it. He's like the 2nd or third leading rusher and has missed what 6 games?

I also wouldn't sleep on Kupp and Puka. Stafford is playing some of the best ball of his career.

Honestly don't love either match ups. We should win, but they aren't good draws.

Jayinem

Reaction score
They are definitely the best matchups for us but also the least likely to get in.
Now that Seattle lost the winner of tonight's game is in the driver's seat and could actually get #6 if they win next week and Rams lose. So to me it's either Minnesota, Green Bay or Rams the 3 most likely.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Do ya'll forget that we haven't inspired confidence we can beat any playoff level team?

We can't run the ball. We can't stop the run. We may not have our best OL & even if we do he won't be full go.

Gonna be tough sledding.

DStar22

Reaction score
Do ya'll forget that we haven't inspired confidence we can beat any playoff level team?

We can't run the ball. We can't stop the run. We may not have our best OL & even if we do he won't be full go.

Gonna be tough sledding.
true, true, but this gives us new hope as we can play a lot better at home, and who knows what will happen.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Think match percentage if we hang onto 2 seed

Seattle 60%
Rams 30%
Saints 9%
Green bay or minesota 1%
I figured the vikes would take this one. If green bay wins against the vikes their odds go above saints to take 7th seed but still lower than seattle. Vikes would pretty much be eliminated