Cowboys PPG

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I blame KM, Fat Mike didn't have time to see the game plans, but now he will take charge and look at what Brian Shotty does. He might even call a play or two.

Flamma

Reaction score
Scoring 1 TD and 12 total points in a playoff game is FAR more indicative of an offenses ability and production than that PPG drivel.
We watch the games, we have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen. Did the end result surprise anyone? It's obvious that it did. I just don't know why.

shabazz

Reaction score
We watch the games, we have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen. Did the end result surprise anyone? It's obvious that it did. I just don't know why.
Pollards injury is the one thing I didn’t foresee, however our boys inability to overcome it was of no surprise

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Pollards injury is the one thing I didn’t foresee, however our boys inability to overcome it was of no surprise
Shows you who the true MVP is. Not to start a Dak/Romo war but you think about Romo going down before we had that Line and Zeke at its peak, we still kept cruising with Dak. Before that the team would collapse because the offense was usually driven by Romo.

Fast forward to 2022-23, and Zeke and The Line are not the MVP, nor is Dak. The true money player on that offense is Pollard who is your big play man and defenses have to account for him. Almost every high scoring game can point to a few key breakaway plays from Pollard.

IMO, same collapse potential would happen on our defense without #11. Dude makes everyone around him better.

Zman5

Reaction score
DamnKellen Moore sucked as an OC...I mean, he couldn't lead Dallas to 40+ points/game....no wonder they fired him. :thumbdown: :huh:
You might want to look up how KM's offense did with QBs not named Dak. If the secret sauce was all KM, then why couldn't he score as many points with other QBs? Especially when people like you said Dak sucks and Rush/Dalton/etc were better QBs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You might want to look up how KM's offense did with QBs not named Dak. If the secret sauce was all KM, then why couldn't he score as many points with other QBs? Especially when people like you said Dak sucks and Rush/Dalton/etc were better QBs.
this will never be answered because its truthfull and they dont like the truth.

exciter

Reaction score
32 sounds about right Again. And defense PPG should drop a little As well.
Eh, didn’t they say something to the effect that there would be fewer points but would control time of possession to a greater extent. Just one of those goofy PC statements justifying moving away from Moore!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eh, didn’t they say something to the effect that there would be fewer points but would control time of possession to a greater extent. Just one of those goofy PC statements justifying moving away from Moore!
Maybe. Who knows, so much off season talk. :laugh: