Twitter: Cowboys Practice Report - 10/6/2021

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Wishing speedy recoveries for all of our wounded warriors. They've done great jobs in some very physical games. May they heal well. :starspin:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yea and that's the problem

We have a clear need to get better at cb, could have done it for a 6th round pick and we yet we refuse to make that move
Cause it's dumb to trade for an old corner that is injured and wants a ton of money.

I rather let these young guys play corner than get Gilmore, who is on pup........ can't play until week 6, didn't play last year and had no training camp this year or play any games. Joseph will be back by then and Brown/Lewis has been playing better

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Not good with Zeke and Amari, Zeke not even on the field. Man does Parsons tower over the other LBs :) I hope Kelvin Joseph can make it on the field this year, but I’m feeling good about the DBs.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I know there’s talk of ‘factors’ regarding Jaylon’s release, but this sounds like the factor to me. He had wrist surgery in January and effectively forced the Cowboys to keep him and pay him this year. The team wasn’t about to risk that happening again.

kevm3

Reaction score

Absolutely not. Keep moving him around and keep defenses guessing. Last thing we want to do is have teams be able to gameplan for parsons and him getting warn down because he's always running into 300+ lb behemoths