Image: Cowboys practice scoreboard situation reminder

visionary

Reaction score
Garrett's done great making up signs and hanging posters....like the team moms and cheerleaders on a high school football team. That should be his job, as well as working the scoreboard at the Star during the week. At least we've found something that he can do well within the organization.

You forgot that "he gives a great press conference"

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Garrett's done great making up signs and hanging posters....like the team moms and cheerleaders on a high school football team. That should be his job, as well as working the scoreboard at the Star during the week. At least we've found something that he can do well within the organization.
He has a mannequin too !!:thumbup:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I hate his press conferences. You'll get nothing out of them although some folks will tell you they like it that way.
I found out the sun has been there for 5 billion years !! Jason thinks therefore that you just have to deal with that sun in your eyes !
No curtains or fix for the stadium is needed, because this is football, and the sun has been there for 5 billion years !!

He actually just didnt want to offend jerry.

He also said Twill is a explosive player ! He just forgot to add that it is only 1 or 2 games a year that happens.
I watch them just to analyze him, but he talks like a politician. So yeah talks a lot but says nothing.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I really dont get it, what message is that supposed to send??
so no comments on this?? I really dont get it, only 2 players screwed up with getting out of bounds, and it was after what the time on scoreboard shows.
Maybe it says, you had a minute 5 (no to's ) and didnt get it done, well that includes the coaches too.

Kinda goes against one of his mantras, watch the tape and move forward, and now here they are being forced to dwell on end of last game.

visionary

Reaction score
If great means boring everyone to tears, then yeah, he gives a great one.

I guess I've been here too long, that was an inside joke

I meant that when Garrett became the HC initially most of us (including me) had great hopes because he is smart and talks in coaching terms. One of the attributes people brought up all the time was that he also gives great PCs sort of in the Parcells or Bellichick mode. Gradually it became clear to those paying attention and had their eyes open that this guy is just another jellyfish taylor made for jerry because he looks and talks like a HC but just can't coach. So the "gives good PCs" almost became his only claim to being a HC other than spouting cliches (and of course the spit clap spit routine)

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I guess I've been here too long, that was an inside joke

I meant that when Garrett became the HC initially most of us (including me) had great hopes because he is smart and talks in coaching terms. One of the attributes people brought up all the time was that he also gives great PCs sort of in the Parcells or Bellichick mode. Gradually it became clear to those paying attention and had their eyes open that this guy is just another jellyfish taylor made for jerry because he looks and talks like a HC but just can't coach. So the "gives good PCs" almost became his only claim to being a HC other than spouting cliches (and of course the spit clap spit routine)

Yeah. I knew you were being sarcastic. I was just agreeing with you and joining in with my own snark.

Tommy

Reaction score
Its not a message. Its a reminder to be mindful of the game situation. By focusing on it this week the intent is to keep the same thing from happening again.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
More classic JG......he does and says the things he thinks his Dad would do as a Coach.....it might work in college or in the 80s but it doesn't do squat in today's NFL.....JG is a Stepford Coach and that is why JJones bought him.......he is great at meetings, dinners, press conferences, stadium openings, 911 memorials and after losses

Too many Member Berries with JG

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Its not a message. Its a reminder to be mindful of the game situation. By focusing on it this week the intent is to keep the same thing from happening again.
ok thanks for the reply.
That is kinda sad though to need that reminder, since they all have been playing football for many years.
And JG has been HC for 5 years.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The fact that a this team has to be reminded of basic football 101 stuff tells you all you need to know..................just embarrassing

Don Corleone

Reaction score

They practiced that scenario and the way it should have been handled. Maybe they should have just stood the whole team in front of T Will and have everyone point to where he needs to run.

dallasdave

Reaction score
They practiced that scenario and the way it should have been handled. Maybe they should have just stood the whole team in front of T Will and have everyone point to where he needs to run.
Have a sign that says "Go out of bounds Stupid " !!!!!!!!!!!!!