Cowboys Practice Squad

The Realist

Reaction score
Matt Baker QB, D'Anthony Batiste OG, Stephen Bowen DE, Quincy Butler QB, Jerome Collins TE, Tony Curtis TE, Skyler Green WR, Keylon Kincade RB, Karl Johan-Bjork LB

conner01

Reaction score
i was surprised no stanley or oshinowa
i would have got one of them. it takes a while for nt's to develope for the nfl

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
I sure hope so. Unless Johnson is doing something in practice that he isn't in games, we need some depth.

silver

Reaction score
I'm glad BP looked beyon his Quincy bias and retained Quincy Butler, although I'm sure his stomach is turning if he reads that he's listed as a QB.

JonCJG

Reaction score
Bring in Willie Blade or that trash can full of dirt. :)

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Nine named to practice squad

Todd Archer just checked in to give us the practice squad roster. Here goes ...

QB Matt Baker

G D'Anthony Batiste

LB Carl-Johan Bjork

DE Stephen Bowen

CB Quincy Butler

TE Jerome Collins (was in camp with St. Louis)

TE Tony Curtis

WR Skyler Green

RB Keylon Kincade

Posted by Pete Aldrich at 10:59 AM (E-mail this entry) | Comments (0)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
VACowboy said:
Hm. No Stanley.
it almost looks like they went alphabetically and ran out of roster spots before they reached Stanley

QB Matt Baker

G D'Anthony Batiste

LB Carl-Johan Bjork

DE Stephen Bowen

CB Quincy Butler

TE Jerome Collins

TE Tony Curtis

WR Skyler Green

RB Keylon Kincade

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Zaxor said:
it almost looks like they went alphabetically and ran out of roster spots before they reached Stanley

QB Matt Baker

G D'Anthony Batiste

LB Carl-Johan Bjork

DE Stephen Bowen

CB Quincy Butler

TE Jerome Collins

TE Tony Curtis

WR Skyler Green

RB Keylon Kincade

LOL...I think you may be correct.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
OOTF said:
Was Stanley signed by another team?

no report of that anywhere. he was noted in scouting reports to be lazy. maybe not a good PS choice

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
This is what I think,
That, the Cowboys are still trying to trade Kenyon Coleman, if they do that will open a spot.

2nd position to be possible traded is Fowler at linebacker. If a teams linebacker goes down, then i see that, granted fowler is our backup deep snapper too for punts and kicks. But if a teams linebacker goes down, i see that happening, (example patriots need a linebacker, and now san diego with foley being shot).

3rd. Then, if goofy Vandy gets his act together, then they wont need another kicker, but maybe if vandy cant kickoff.

Dont forget when marcus coleman comes back, there goes another roster spot, but that wont be till after 4th game of regular season.

Juljonesfan

Reaction score
cowboyjoe said:
This is what I think,
That, the Cowboys are still trying to trade Kenyon Coleman, if they do that will open a spot.

2nd position to be possible traded is Fowler at linebacker. If a teams linebacker goes down, then i see that, granted fowler is our backup deep snapper too for punts and kicks. But if a teams linebacker goes down, i see that happening, (example patriots need a linebacker, and now san diego with foley being shot).

3rd. Then, if goofy Vandy gets his act together, then they wont need another kicker, but maybe if vandy cant kickoff.

Dont forget when marcus coleman comes back, there goes another roster spot, but that wont be till after 4th game of regular season.

Fowler has zero trade value. Coleman is a diverse Dline guy that can play 3-4 De and also kick inside in 4-3 Nickel.

Interesting we only have 2 QB's on active and Baker on Practice squad.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
abersonc said:
no report of that anywhere. he was noted in scouting reports to be lazy. maybe not a good PS choice

I hope he was picked up by another team because I would much rather have Stanley than Kincade.

However I did read somewhere that he wasn't in shape at least the shape that would be acceptable by Parcells standard..