Twitter: Cowboys-Prescott Press Conference Thread

starfan1

Reaction score

Pitts at #10 confirmed.

or Slater. It wouldn't kill me with either as long as the rest focused on the other side. Would also depend on who they passed on. If Parsons is there and the cowboys pass on him Ill be ticked

CWR

Reaction score
I'm proud of the young man we have at QB. He will represent the star well. He's a winner and time will show that. Besides that it's always cleaner cheering for someone of such apparent character.

Creeper

Reaction score
From listening to Jerry speak for 2 minutes I now understand the Dak contract. Jerry is senile - or drunk. Seriously, *** was he talking about? I was literally cringing as I watched.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They had to just to fit this under the cap without extending half a dozen players.

Dak's cap hits each year:

500k, 700k, 1M, 2M, 31M, 22m.

Looks like you Dak turds take another one across the nose.

Did you get a good cry in?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Your bottom lip’s quivering.
:lmao2:

I’m not even sure what this means. I wanted Dak to get signed and said it here 50 times. Waffled on money but am a fan. I’m making fun of Jones saying he overpaid. Do y’all ever get tired of writing stupid stuff and attacking without even knowing what the heck or who you are responding to? Seriously. I feel like there is a school for writing this same dumb response with the emoji. And the person who liked it is an idiot too. This is 3rd grade level

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Missed the entire PC, but as I posted earlier I was more interested in the CZ commentary. :muttley:

Thanks guys, and thanks to @ShortRound131 and @WoodysGirl for sharing all of the tweets.

here u go, a you tube, for those that dont tweet! like me
it has 1st 15 min of PC . starts about 15 min in.

Jerry was his usual rambling self lol, Stephen was to the left of dak , but nothing from him in this.
If you listen to jerry, you can tell he never considered another qb, or drafting a new one, didnt consider it at all.

And dak said some usual bs, but also some good things.
I think he will be more motivated to win than ever before coming off this injury.
and that is a positive thing.
Also he would not say when he would be 100 %, said it depended on various things, and I like that, because it would be stupid
to try and do too much before he really is 100 %.

dogberry

Reaction score
Didn’t someone post a twitter from Jane Slater from 2019 that reported Prescott’s salary ask was $40 million a year?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My favorite part of the press conference was when Prescott talked about how he's gotten past the negotiations and now it's behind him, like he just went through a round of chemotherapy.

The process that led to the 160 million dollar check must have been awful.

These players are so spoiled and entitled these days.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
My favorite part of the press conference was when Prescott talked about how he's gotten past the negotiations and now it's behind him, like he just went through a round of chemotherapy.

The process that led to the 160 million dollar check must have been awful.

These players are so spoiled and entitled these days.

Watch out you will get attacked out of the hater playbook with a comment about your lip quivering and a laughing emoji....even if you like the guy. They just carpet bomb