Cowboys putrid offense scheme only matched by playing zone and being shredded

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
zoners----i will never ever ever put up any rah rah PLAT or encouragment....it was as if the coaching and leadership purposely took the "fall" maybe paid off

who cares????....watch all the film breakdown....we purposelly put out a team to play in a way we never did all year....why????....then when they finally

chose to sort it out way too late....the most putrid of coaching schemes and leadership of all time for Dallas Cowboys....we deserve to get shredded

and you al know i was biggest HOMER here...NO MORE....i am no longer a cowboy fan in any sense of word....53 years since Jan 1971....we started no

life on defense by playing zone instead of man....and all down hill from there...this is why Quinn could hold a 28-3 lead in super bowl with 3 min left in 3rg QTR

and lose game....yeah you watch if people knocking down door to get to Quinn????.....i thought Mike Nolan was bad....the only thing that makes sense

as if we purposely threw game????....and i doubt that...so it all 110% falls on coaching and leadership...maybe leadership here perma-bans me????

but it wont be for breaking rules...i like people here even if they dont like me....cause i get it....team loses need someone to blame....but i wont ever

put up encouragment for cowboys because of what they did on national TV to show how to lose in most embarrassingly fashion...i wont ever take this

team for real unless we won 4 straight superbowls which will never happen....because that is how deep the heart wound is....GORICO IS HISTORY

fp

BigD16

Reaction score
I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t get nervous for the game until I saw your “Quadruple silver gold plat 1000x guarantee” that the cowboys would win.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Sad to see you go hopefully you come back some day. It wasn't your fault that we lost. I wish you good luck my friend. :)

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I understand the frustration. It makes you sick because the Cowboys used to be one of the best run organizations in football and now we're a big joke. I wish I could say it's going to change but I doubt I see another SB win in my lifetime. I was hoping just to see an NFCCG appearance once more but I guess that was asking too much too.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All three of Love's TD passes came against man coverage. Blown man coverage, but not zone.

You'll be back.

I understand the frustration. It makes you sick because the Cowboys used to be one of the best run organizations in football and now we're a big joke. I wish I could say it's going to change but I doubt I see another SB win in my lifetime. I was hoping just to see an NFCCG appearance once more but I guess that was asking too much too.
you have a balanced outlook....that is how you hang in there for long periods

Flamma

Reaction score
zoners----i will never ever ever put up any rah rah PLAT or encouragment....it was as if the coaching and leadership purposely took the "fall" maybe paid off

who cares????....watch all the film breakdown....we purposelly put out a team to play in a way we never did all year....why????....then when they finally

chose to sort it out way too late....the most putrid of coaching schemes and leadership of all time for Dallas Cowboys....we deserve to get shredded

and you al know i was biggest HOMER here...NO MORE....i am no longer a cowboy fan in any sense of word....53 years since Jan 1971....we started no

life on defense by playing zone instead of man....and all down hill from there...this is why Quinn could hold a 28-3 lead in super bowl with 3 min left in 3rg QTR

and lose game....yeah you watch if people knocking down door to get to Quinn????.....i thought Mike Nolan was bad....the only thing that makes sense

as if we purposely threw game????....and i doubt that...so it all 110% falls on coaching and leadership...maybe leadership here perma-bans me????

but it wont be for breaking rules...i like people here even if they dont like me....cause i get it....team loses need someone to blame....but i wont ever

put up encouragment for cowboys because of what they did on national TV to show how to lose in most embarrassingly fashion...i wont ever take this

team for real unless we won 4 straight superbowls which will never happen....because that is how deep the heart wound is....GORICO IS HISTORY

fp
Hey, I'm still waiting for the team to apologize to the fans. That might be the worst loss I've ever seen the Cowboys suffer while not being a terrible team. It's crazy to say, but the Cowboys didn't look as bad when they lost 44-0 to Chicago.

We know they didn't throw the game because they would never have made it look so obvious. Something was very wrong.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All three of Love's TD passes came against man coverage. Blown man coverage, but not zone.

You'll be back.

You'll be back.
Jake----i did go off on a tirade....ii am cooling off now...but i would be surprised if i went back to super Homerism and PLATS...but watching development of Love

and knowing his first 8 games he was not very good...below 55% pass percentage and TD to INT ratio bad...but Lefleur kept working with him and his last 8 games

21 TD's 3 INT's....i bet Trey Lance may be our Love dude that needs more development...Shannahan said he felt Trey Lance did not get enough time developing???

so our best QB is on our team it just may not be Dak?....i bet after watching Love Dallas goes all out trying to develop Trey Lance this year?...if he starts kicking butt

but then i cannot promise the PLATS are forever gone...but if it is same ol same ol ...NOPE...cause even if Dak went 16-1 wont mean anything until he can show

he gets better in the playoffs and he does not....he tries to do too much....the first INT was just great play by Jaire Alexander...but the pick 6 is not playoff material

Dak is a good QB...but in playoffs team must play their best and QB must carry team too....Dak did a little more of that this year but the way he c r a p p e d the

bed along with team...NOPE worst playoff lost of all time....2-5 lifetime playoff record and all wins only wild card....go Trey Lance

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey, I'm still waiting for the team to apologize to the fans. That might be the worst loss I've ever seen the Cowboys suffer while not being a terrible team. It's crazy to say, but the Cowboys didn't look as bad when they lost 44-0 to Chicago.

We know they didn't throw the game because they would never have made it look so obvious. Something was very wrong.
total agreement Flamma
Sad to see you go hopefully you come back some day. It wasn't your fault that we lost. I wish you good luck my friend. :)
thanks but it only lasted a few hours...heart is still ripped out of chest....and i cannot trust Dak in playoff time or our coaches...i was reared on Staubach and he

often played his best in playoffs along with Aikman and team usually played their best....except 94 when we went down 21-0 to SF 1st QTR and still made great

comeback but ran out of time...i dont count us tacking on 16 in garbage time as coming back against Packers....saw that Love his first 8 games he played poorly

but Lefleur kept working with him and last 8 games 21 TD's and either 1 or 3 INT's.....maybe that is our Trey Lance?...Shannahan said he did not believe Lance

got enough time to develop before they traded him....you can bet Dallas goes all out trying to develop him this year...and Dak better allow a big cut down on his

cap hit....he owes it to the fans big time....if he does not take big pay cut i hope we bite bullet and trade him....even if he went 16-1 no one trusts him come

playoff time....in 8 years he is 2-5 and both wins wild card only

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

who cares????....watch all the film breakdown....we purposely put out a team to play in a way we never did all year....why????....then when they finally

but it wont be for breaking rules...i like people here even if they don't like me....cause i get it....team loses need someone to blame....but i wont ever

put up encouragement for cowboys because of what they did on national TV to show how to lose in most embarrassingly fashion...i wont ever take this

team for real unless we won 4 straight super bowls which will never happen....because that is how deep the heart wound is....GORICO IS HISTORY

fp
You will be back with your ridiculous plats. You know you will.

Jimcz

Reaction score
We don't have smart coaches.. we have puppets. All dallas is, is eye candy! The last 3 yrs we watched this team lose the same way, how can you do the same things and not fix anything on defense or offense? Dan quiff makes not one adjustment? MM can't make one adjustment to help the team? Next yr we have to watch a season of football with the same outcome and we KNOW this! Jerry is the problem .

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

fp
It's been real. Take care and don't let the door hit in the arse.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don’t leave over this. We will be back next year and hoping JJ steps back some more and hires a real staff and him control more. Change the atmosphere and bring some back bone and structure. Surely JJ knows if they win a SB that he will make even more money.. Doubt that happens. But hey, a feller can dream..

But yeah it was the strangest thing ever. Like we called it in. And the refs were even calling penalties against packers for holding Parsons. And he could not wreck the game. Lamb and Dak looked like there was a fight going on between them and Quinn played zone to much early and never let the defenders get in the groove. And later started trying man coverage and they failed there to…

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

fp
You didnt get banned yet? No1 should care about ur thoughts

Blast From The Past

Reaction score

fp
Gorico you have invested alot in this team over 53 years. I get the frustration most fans of this team concurs. I have been their the same amount of time as you almost verbatim. But I won't quit being a fan of the Cowboys. I have questions about the officials and their assigned roles in the modern game. I sometimes wrestle with the legitamacy of the games. I come from the Landry era and fell in love with the Cowboys as a very young lad. I am not gonna let JJ and his son run me off.
We need change on both sides of the ball. But Jerry being all of 81 years old may be afraid his ticking time clock is getting closer to the end so he may elect to try and salvage as much of the current staff as possible. DQ has to go no ands ifs or butts about that as well as his philosophy because it is so flawed.
If you go Gorico it was a heck of a ride for ya for 53 years. Cowboys Forever!