Reaction score
For the Twitter declined:

sjQsA9z.jpg

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone thinks losing Schultz and Zeke are a big deal and they haven't been replaced. Schoon will more than replace Schultz and we all know Zeke was more of a big name than contributor on the field. The RBBC can absorb his loss.

And don't get me started on the DL and LB ratings. Good grief.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

They’re big fans of your safety group

Why so much love for the Dolphins and Chargers for that matter? Hell, I'd take at least 3-4 teams over both of them. The 49ers are too low......Shannahan alone with worth 5-6 wins

CCBoy

Reaction score
Go ahead, say it...

D

A

K
The Cowboys may have one of the best-built rosters in the division and whether you want to believe that it’s the quarterback Dak Prescott that’s held this team back or insufficient play calling by their former offensive coordinator Kellen Moore this team when clicking on all cylinders can hang with any team in this league. They are able to do that thanks to this particular strength.

Strength – Pass Rush​

The Cowboys have a wealth of talent when it comes to players with the ability to rush the passer no matter where they play on the defense. The most notable is linebacker Micah Parsons but it doesn’t stop there, linebackers Leighton Vander Esch and rookie DeMarvion Overshown can get to the quarterback as well. They also have the veteran defensive ends DeMarcus Lawrence, Dorance Armstrong, Dante Fowler, and Sam Williams who have proven they can cause problems as well. Then you have the secondary with safety Donovan Wilson and Jayron Kearse who can also be a problem. Combined this roster minus rookie Overshown accounted for 46 of the team’s 54 sacks on the season. Compare that to their opponents that were able to get just 50% of that against the Cowboys registering just 27 sacks. That’s a huge difference and a great strength to have in a league that has turned to passing the football more than running in years past.

But a pass rush can only get you so far, and the Cowboys have seen that firsthand, their defense has been able to keep them in games only to see their offense struggle at times and or give the football away. You may know where I’m going with this but it still has to be said, in order for this team to get further in the playoffs they are going to need to make changes on offense which leads me to their biggest weakness.

https://nflspinzone.com/2023/06/05/biggest-strength-weakness-each-nfc-east-team-2023/

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Why so much love for the Dolphins and Chargers for that matter? Hell, I'd take at least 3-4 teams over both of them. The 49ers are too low......Shannahan alone with worth 5-6 wins
It’s a roster building ranking without consideration of positional value. How good are the Bengals if Burrow is out for the year? He skews them considerably. But for this chart, any 1 player is as valuable as any other at any position, unless that position would have multiple starters. So this is Just based on pure talent acquisition.

Look at Miami, for instance. Their Oline ranking will probably prevent them from being one of the final teams standing, but that’s not necessarily the goal of this exercise.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys may have one of the best-built rosters in the division and whether you want to believe that it’s the quarterback Dak Prescott that’s held this team back or insufficient play calling by their former offensive coordinator Kellen Moore this team when clicking on all cylinders can hang with any team in this league. They are able to do that thanks to this particular strength.

Strength – Pass Rush​

The Cowboys have a wealth of talent when it comes to players with the ability to rush the passer no matter where they play on the defense. The most notable is linebacker Micah Parsons but it doesn’t stop there, linebackers Leighton Vander Esch and rookie DeMarvion Overshown can get to the quarterback as well. They also have the veteran defensive ends DeMarcus Lawrence, Dorance Armstrong, Dante Fowler, and Sam Williams who have proven they can cause problems as well. Then you have the secondary with safety Donovan Wilson and Jayron Kearse who can also be a problem. Combined this roster minus rookie Overshown accounted for 46 of the team’s 54 sacks on the season. Compare that to their opponents that were able to get just 50% of that against the Cowboys registering just 27 sacks. That’s a huge difference and a great strength to have in a league that has turned to passing the football more than running in years past.

But a pass rush can only get you so far, and the Cowboys have seen that firsthand, their defense has been able to keep them in games only to see their offense struggle at times and or give the football away. You may know where I’m going with this but it still has to be said, in order for this team to get further in the playoffs they are going to need to make changes on offense which leads me to their biggest weakness.

https://nflspinzone.com/2023/06/05/biggest-strength-weakness-each-nfc-east-team-2023/
Brother, I'm one of the biggest Dak supporters around. I was trying to entice the poster to go ahead and say, "Dak."

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s based on position scores not coaching….they are incredibly low at some positions im not sure why. I get QB though that’s lower than it should be. CB and OL are incredibly low. I don’t know if I agree there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s a roster building ranking without consideration of positional value. How good are the Bengals if Burrow is out for the year? He skews them considerably. But for this chart, any 1 player is as valuable as any other at any position, unless that position would have multiple starters. So this is Just based on pure talent acquisition.

Look at Miami, for instance. Their Oline ranking will probably prevent them from being one of the final teams standing, but that’s not necessarily the goal of this exercise.
Seems like Bengals would be ok if they didn’t have Burrow their receiving group got the only 4.0 and their defense got good rankings.

Havic

Reaction score
We have built a very good roster. Dak is what held us back last year. I hope he is one of the strengths of this team next season

CCBoy

Reaction score
We have built a very good roster. Dak is what held us back last year. I hope he is one of the strengths of this team next season
There is more logic to the reason why Moore is no longer the Cowboy's Offensive Coordinator. Pay attention to what has been explained on thread now. You too lazy to do that?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It’s based on position scores not coaching….they are incredibly low at some positions im not sure why. I get QB though that’s lower than it should be. CB and OL are incredibly low. I don’t know if I agree there.
the score represents the position’s NFL ranking, not their specific rating.

Cowboys’ QB room is 2.9 because Chiefs QB is the 4.0, Bills QB is the 3.9, Bengals QB is the 3.8, Eagles QB the 3.6, and it continues down from there. Just a reverse ranking system instead of going 1st, 2nd, 3rd that makes it easier to get an average score