Twitter: Cowboys-Ravens to flip coin for 16th pick

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The thing is, Baltimore is one of the better drafting teams particularly in the first round. They put a heavy emphasis on the trenches. They could easily want the DL we're targeting.

While I tend to agree, I suspect Jery will look back on the successful trade down from last April and try to duplicate that again.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
While I tend to agree, I suspect Jery will look back on the successful trade down from last April and try to duplicate that again.

It's almost like Jerry has to prove he's as good a trader as Jimmy Johnson was. :(

USMarineVet

Reaction score
The coin flip will occur during the NFL Combine somewhere between Feb. 19th and the 25th.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for the information, was just about to look up the draft order to see where we were at, I knew about the middle, but wasn't sure the actual position.

When will the mock drafts start on here...I'm ready.
Need new threads, I'm tired of the 50,000 posts of all the negativity. Mostly the same one liner crap over and over.

I don't mind people being critical, but man, the "this team sucks", Jerry is an idiot"...way to old and time wasters.
But hey, if you want to run up your post count, go for it.

Fredd

Reaction score
^funny, I started working on my Draft spreadsheet the morning after the eagles loss....time to move on....

rags747

Reaction score
Didn't we have a specific Draft forum last year, could have sworn we did...We need one again. I'm ready to move on to the future.

Smith22

Reaction score
No matter which spot Baltimore gets, Ozzie Newsome will pick the better player.

Elam wasnt exactly a homerun pick. Jimmy smith took 3 years to learn CB. There is talk they will have to choose 1/2 players to cut between ngata, rice and suggs.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The Ravens fall in the category of "500 or better".........................we dont beat teams that are 500 or better at anything, even at coin flips.................LOL