Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-sign Hooker

quickccc

Reaction score
Is the Hooker re-signing considered competition vs Damontae Kazee ? ...

Or depth ..?

Or is this a clear sign that they want Hooker entrenched as new starting FS and moving away from a year with Kazee ?

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's right. His DNA doesn't match up with the Jones family. Clearly unqualified.
i guess he needs someone to do his battles for him, so im right., a follower, sheep, a keyboard hero from afar..lmao.all of you are far from qualified to judge anything any NFL teams do,.they are professionals in the nfl and you all are professional poop stirrers on an internet site..righhtttt you al must be right

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score

Or depth ..?

Or is this a clear sign that they want Hooker entrenched as new starting FS and moving away from a year with Kazee ?

Kazee is a free agent so it won’t be competition unless he is resigned which appears unlikely.

Carson

Reaction score

Or depth ..?

Kazee is gone.

Your safeties right now are Wilson, Izzy, Hooker. We likely bring back Kearse or draft a safety.

Creeper

Reaction score
I liked what I saw from MH last season but it was obvious he was still not 100% in the beginning of the year. I thought he looked better with every game. I have a feeling he will be a very good player for Dallas in 2022.

quickccc

Reaction score
Kazee is a free agent so it won’t be competition unless he is resigned which appears unlikely.

Which with Hooker's durability history, you'd like to have a reasonable depth/backup safety. .

2nd year Israel Mukuamu . ?. or do we dare chance a Dorian Thompson as a vet help ?

Stay tuned.

quickccc

Reaction score
Kazee is gone.

Your safeties right now are Wilson, Izzy, Hooker. We likely bring back Kearse or draft a safety.

i'd wonder if Quinn thinks Donovan Wilson can be utilized as both a up close box safety, and a FS centerfielder ?
if so, that would be our depth at both safety roles. and he also is your vet experience despite his injury-prone-ness.