Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Re-Sign QB Kellen Moore

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Why didn't we just sign him to practice squad? Is it because he knows our offense and we don't want nobody signing him for intel? This guy literally sucks.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kellen Moore sure does bring out the worst in everyone.

The lone exception is Floaty, of course.

That's what it is...Old horse teeth is turning everyone against everyone.

I think that he is secretly a ginger that hides his true hair color like he hides his true ambition in life...Global Domination through chaos.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
People claim that he has a high football IQ but I see that as just a throwaway line given how often he throws into coverage and turns the ball over. His lack of size, arm talent, and mobility is obvious.

The only somewhat compelling argument that I have seen about keeping Moore is that he somehow helps like an extra coach. That reads to me more like hope than anything tangible.

Bleh. Thank goodness that Dak is young and well built. Expect poor QB play anytime Noodles is under center. Best to avoid it at all costs.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Why didn't we just sign him to practice squad? Is it because he knows our offense and we don't want nobody signing him for intel? This guy literally sucks.
I think people said he needs to coach from the sidelines or something, I dunno.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is BS.
You can pick up a Moore anytime you need him. If you've settled on your #2 and it seems we have, the #3 should be a developmental project.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Do they really want fans to hate him.

I mean JG was a backup but noone disliked him during that. In this age of knowing everything, everyday, Moore is starting to cross that line.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Right now, he looks great just gripping and ripping in a scrimmage against backup players without a gameplan.

Well, Jesus...Moore couldn't even look good playing in a "scrimmage against backup players".

Moore is a smart guy who lacks physical ability. There is a word for guys like that: coach.