Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Re-Sign QB Kellen Moore

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about page 5 of this thread when you wrote this to me?

What about it? If you don't think you "provoked" that level of response, you're sadly mistaken. Go back and read your own posts before you try to play 'victim'.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have done it in the past...you probably just think you were right or justified in doing it.

Hell you are doing it now...a few people disagree with your take so you go on them and then turn it around like Winicki is the only doing it.

Your words to someone who disagreed with you...

"The only eyes you get to cover are your own."

"If you want to turn your brain off and parrot everything this team says or does, that's on you"

"Bull****.

Lie to yourself. You don't get to lie to me."

So Hey..before you go on that holier than thou role vs Winicki..,.look back into this very thread and see what you did to others.

I know what I wrote. And I also know what they wrote. That's why my response mentioned "provoked" specifically. I don't claim to be a Saint and I respond in kind. I'm fair.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bravo!

Hopefully some others adopt that perspective.

I agree in principle. But the board would be a lot less fun without getting to watch people (myself included) go way out on a limb over the little things and then refuse to come back in until enough time has passed for them to slink out of the tree and hope that nobody noticed.

And, let's be honest here, we're mostly talking about stash. He's probably my very favorite cat that trees himself. Because he's never short on fight and he's here for all the right reasons.

Floaty is fun, too, because his tree limbs are fewer but 100x more bizarre. But I love that he won't stop throwing paws no matter what.

Kaiser

Reaction score
And I think that's a totally reasonable position to have.

Conversely, if I don't feel I'm wasting energy, I should be allowed to do so, without ridicule, right?

Unless you "provoke" someone!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know what I wrote. And I also know what they wrote. That's why my response mentioned "provoked" specifically. I don't claim to be a Saint and I respond in kind. I'm fair.

Your fair in hypocrisy?

You just got doing complaining about what Winicki said and that you do not do that kind of thing and you do that kind of thing and what you said was worse in this very thread.

Glass houses.

Don't play the victim when you were doing just as bad if not worse earlier to someone else just because they had a difference of opinion.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless you "provoke" someone!!!

stash provokes every bit as much as he gets provoked. And when he's cornered, he claims he's getting condescended to or chastised, when in actuality, it's all part of the give and take.

At the end of the day, though, he's just trying to defend his turf. He's like that buddy in a pickup game that hacks like crazy and is always calling 'foul' on everybody else. You still play with that guy, as long as he's got some game. Even if he has you rolling your eyes now and then.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your fair in hypocrisy?

You just got doing complaining about what Winicki said and that you do not do that kind of thing and you do that kind of thing and what you said was worse in this very thread.

Glass houses.

Don't play the victim when you were doing just as bad if not worse earlier to someone else just because they had a difference of opinion.

As I mentioned before.

pro·voke
prəˈvōk/
verb
past tense: provoked; past participle: provoked
  1. stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone.
    "the decision provoked a storm of protest from civil rights organizations"
    synonyms: arouse, produce, evoke, cause, give rise to, occasion, call forth, elicit, induce, excite, spark off, touch off, kindle, generate, engender, instigate, result in, lead to, bring on, precipitate, prompt, trigger;
    literarybeget
    "the plan has provoked outrage"
    • stimulate or incite (someone) to do or feel something, especially by arousing anger in them.
      "a teacher can provoke you into working harder"
      synonyms: goad, spur, prick, sting, prod, egg on, incite, rouse, stir, move, stimulate, motivate, excite, inflame, work/fire up, impel
      "she was provoked into replying"
    • deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry.
      "Rachel refused to be provoked"
      synonyms: annoy, anger, incense, enrage, irritate, infuriate, exasperate, madden, nettle, get/take a rise out of, ruffle, ruffle someone's feathers, make someone's hackles rise;

I never claimed to be a Saint or a victim. I respond to negativity in kind.

Kaiser

Reaction score
stash provokes every bit as much as he gets provoked. And when he's cornered, he claims he's getting condescended to or chastised, when in actuality, it's all part of the give and take.

At the end of the day, though, he's just trying to defend his turf. He's like that buddy in a pickup game that hacks like crazy and is always calling 'foul' on everybody else. You still play with that guy, as long as he's got some game. Even if he has you rolling your eyes now and then.

I agree, he is one of my favorite posters here. But I was the youngest of five kids, so I never got to tweak a little brother.....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So says the King of the Mountain when it comes to this stuff.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As I mentioned before.

pro·voke
prəˈvōk/
verb
past tense: provoked; past participle: provoked
  1. stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone.
    "the decision provoked a storm of protest from civil rights organizations"
    synonyms: arouse, produce, evoke, cause, give rise to, occasion, call forth, elicit, induce, excite, spark off, touch off, kindle, generate, engender, instigate, result in, lead to, bring on, precipitate, prompt, trigger;
    literarybeget
    "the plan has provoked outrage"
    • stimulate or incite (someone) to do or feel something, especially by arousing anger in them.
      "a teacher can provoke you into working harder"
      synonyms: goad, spur, prick, sting, prod, egg on, incite, rouse, stir, move, stimulate, motivate, excite, inflame, work/fire up, impel
      "she was provoked into replying"
    • deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry.
      "Rachel refused to be provoked"
      synonyms: annoy, anger, incense, enrage, irritate, infuriate, exasperate, madden, nettle, get/take a rise out of, ruffle, ruffle someone's feathers, make someone's hackles rise;

I never claimed to be a Saint or a victim. I respond to negativity in kind.

You were no more provoked by that guy than Winicki was provoked by you.

All three of you had a differing of opinion.

You treated the guy poorly with what you posted and when someone later basically calls you buttsore because of how you are treating some people you cry foul and play the victim.

As Col Potter would say....HORSE HOCKEY.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, he is one of my favorite posters here. But I was the youngest of five kids, so I never got to tweak a little brother.....

Sorry about that, but don't take it out on me!
:laugh:

But thanks very much for the compliment. I have a great deal of respect for you too.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So says the King of the Mountain when it comes to this stuff.

The difference is, you don't ever hear me complaining about getting chastised. I figure I deserve it for being condescending.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You were no more provoked by that guy than Winicki was provoked by you.

All three of you had a differing of opinion.

You treated the guy poorly with what you posted and when someone later basically calls you buttsore because of how you are treating some people you cry foul and play the victim.

As Col Potter would say....HORSE HOCKEY.

You think whatever you want. That doesn't make it true. People can judge for themselves. Im not "crying foul" or the "victim" of anything. I'm pointing out the difference between difference of opinion and people trying to decide what is and isn't worth talking about. I know the word for that and it doesn't have a place here.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The difference is, you don't ever hear me complaining about getting chastised. I figure I deserve it for being condescending.

Frankly, if I am being honest...It really is hard for me not to look down on people...since I am up here by myself as the king of the mountain.

/sarcasm off.

Or....

Kaiser

Reaction score
I think we should ask a Cowboys player to weigh in on these interpersonal dynamics. Say, Kellen Moore is a smart guy....whaddya say we call him?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No you don't. But that's not my point. My point is that this is a discussion forum and people should be able to discuss whatever they feel has value, within forum rules of course. And people can criticize or debate differing opinions if they choose to, but they shouldn't be told what merits discussion or not.

That's where you and I have always had our differences.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Frankly, if I am being honest...It really is hard for me not to look down on people...since I am up here by myself as the king of the mountain.

/sarcasm off.

Or....

I always say, you're one of our most egotestical posters.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You think whatever you want. That doesn't make it true. People can judge for themselves. Im not "crying foul" or the "victim" of anything. I'm pointing out the difference between difference of opinion and people trying to decide what is and isn't worth talking about. I know the word for that and it doesn't have a place here.

Just calling it as I see it.

Now if you would not have provoked me...maybe I would not have had to call you out...But you picked on me and now I feel like a victim lashing out against the cruel world who is out to get me.

Nah...not really...don't feel like being an emo kid today.

And with that...I am out.
I can only be so condescending, mean and poke at a victim so long.

Just kidding.

Live long and prosper.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just calling it as I see it.

Now if you would not have provoked me...maybe I would not have had to call you out...But you picked on me and now I feel like a victim lashing out against the cruel world who is out to get me.

Nah...not really...don't feel like being an emo kid today.

Fair enough.

We all have days like that.