Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-sign Takk McKinley

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
right now its about building the roster with decent depth. This is a smart resigning.
He didn’t even see the field last year!

If he makes the roster it means our depth at DE is pretty weak! I hope we find someone much better before the season starts.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He didn’t even see the field last year!

If he makes the roster it means our depth at DE is pretty weak! I hope we find someone much better before the season starts.
true but understand hes a camp body at worst. This is nuthin to get upset about. His upside is big if he does anything at all. Low risk,high reward. Every team is signing guys like this. If he pans out, great, if he doesnt, then we tried. DQ might help him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
All stars are your foundation.

Camp bodies are certainly not as important
I disagree. Injuries will happen. If u have nuthin behind them, thats a issue. The stars are your center pieces that your team is built around. The foundation represents the underlings that do much of the dirty work to allow the stars to shine and win. Guys like CJ Goodwin and Gifford when he was here, are vital. Its ying and yang. Th Eagles last year were decimated in the secondary but had guys step up when called on. They filled in and their was little drop off. Thats because they built the depth the right way. Guys we havent even heard of like Epps,Reid Blankenship for example. Eagles lost 12 guys. That will be hard to replace. I think Epps was one of them,

CWR

Reaction score
How about in free agency and the draft. They probably sign and draft one.

I feel like we've said that before. I hope that is our actual intent and that there are DTs worth drafting when we are on the clock.