Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-sign Takk McKinley

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe this year he can make the field or at the very least the game day bench for more than 1 game.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m all for veteran depth, but are they actually promising this guy reps with Williams, Armstrong and Fowler ahead of him?

reddyuta

Reaction score
This is all Dan Quinn.the FO is doing what he wants but i hope it doesnt affect our draft plans.,

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
It is hilarious when people poo poo vet minimum deals on a former first rounder. He is likely to be the 5th DE if kept, has negligible effect on the cap and is still young.

rambo2

Reaction score
I feel like we've said that before. I hope that is our actual intent and that there are DTs worth drafting when we are on the clock.
Of course it is their intent. They have to come up with at least 2 defensive tackles from somewhere.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember wanting the Cowboys to draft him. Many in here did. Glad we didn't.

Hopefully he can make it on the field in preseason so we can see what he has left.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He didn’t even see the field last year!

If he makes the roster it means our depth at DE is pretty weak! I hope we find someone much better before the season starts.
I don't mind signings like this because you never know what is going to happen. We could find a better player than him in the draft or UDFA or maybe we won't, and then if an injury happens, you're stuck with a lesser player filling out the position. Ideally, the position stays healthy and he's cut and either returns to the PS or to the streets, or it all clicks for him and he forces his way into the rotation and we're better for it.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I almost think camp body really. If he had anything to offer he would have played last year.
Maybe he was recovering from an injury last year? Very strange and you may certainly be right

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Drafted like 23rd overall and can barely make a practice squad. That qualifies as a bust. Why waste one penny on him.