Cowboys reach 6 year deal with Romo

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
Stinger_Splash;5034820 said:
6 more years of mediocrity but worth 100 mil. Jerry is a moron.

The Cowboys painted themselves into a corner with all the years of bad contracts and poor drafts. They had no choice but to resign him.

So in essence, yes, Jerry is indeed a moron. But don't forget to throw Stephen Jones in there as well. He's "supposed" to be the contract genius.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
He got what the market would have given him.

That $55 million guranteed is the wowsers in this.

Think it's fair for both as long as he's playing to this similar level the next 3 years.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Other NFL boards I read are absolutely ECSTATIC over this news. They can't stop laughing.

Uggggggghhhhh.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
DIAF;5034841 said:
I literally feel sick.

Seriously, take a hike with this Crap.
You should be the one taking a hike. Who are you rooting for? I think his questions deserves an answer from you.

Questfor6

Reaction score
DFWJC;5034864 said:
Stafford and Ryan are smiling right now.

With the Flacco and Romo deals done, this should be easy for the agents.

Don't forget Aaron Rodgers, his deal will trump all.

erod

Reaction score
Congratulations to the only reason this team has won more than four games in the past five seasons.

Now, sign Brandon Moore and draft an o-lineman in the first round so Romo doesn't have to be a one-man team anymore.

WhizKid

Reaction score
CATCH17;5034851 said:
Not a Romo hater but his post season resume plus his choke job against Waahington just doesn't validate this contract.

Oh we'll. live by the Romo and die by the Romo.

That there is the problem, there is no other facet to help win the game when Romo is off, hell even when he is on at times. That to me is the clear definition of a good team. I want 11+ wins and a super bowl, not 8 or 9 to compete with all the other subpar Super Bowl winners, I'm talking greatness here. Set the team up for success and fix them trenches!

jzcowboy

Reaction score
DIAF;5034871 said:
Other NFL boards I read are absolutely ECSTATIC over this news. They can't stop laughing.

Uggggggghhhhh.
Why would a "Cowboys" fan read other team boards? That's just stupidy or a reason to switch teams. Good luck.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
jzcowboy;5034875 said:
You should be the one taking a hike. Who are you rooting for? I think his questions deserves an answer from you.

I am rooting for a team not being hamstrung by paying a non-elite QB like a Superbowl Champion, MVP player into his late 30s.

It's a bad deal. Get over yourself.

jzcowboy;5034880 said:
Why would a "Cowboys" fan read other team boards? That's just stupidy or a reason to switch teams. Good luck.

Its NFL boards, not team specific.

I have never understood why this board heaps so much HATE onto posters that don't drink the kool-aid. Are you fans of the Dallas Cowboys, or are you fans of Tony Romo first and foremost?

Zordon

Reaction score
NFL Fans all around the internet are laughing at this nonsense. We have become a sick joke of franchise.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
erod;5034877 said:
Congratulations to the only reason this team has won more than four games in the past five seasons.

Now, sign Brandon Moore and draft an o-lineman in the first round so Romo doesn't have to be a one-man team anymore.
:starspin

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
jzcowboy;5034875 said:

Just ignore him.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
DIAF;5034871 said:

Uggggggghhhhh.

Why do you care what other teams think.

I'm literally laughing my off over some of the reactions in this thread. Like, what did you guys think he was going to get, peanuts?

pw52

Reaction score
Donovan McNabb ‏@donovanjmcnabb 5m
Tony Romo 6 yr 55 million dollar extension. Wow really, with one playoff win. You got to be kidding me

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Zordon;5034882 said:
NFL Fans all around the internet are laughing at this nonsense. We have become a sick joke of franchise.

Please stay away from your local bridge, we know how depressed you are.

:laugh2: