Cowboys Record Predictions 2019 Predictions - Regular Season & Playoffs & Garrett’s future

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And if they don't do any of this, maybe even miss the playoffs or just squeak in and get bounced early again, what will you say then?

You'll probably be back here acting like the village idiot yet again.
Hope the mods see this.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Means absolutely nothing.

It's a reflection of the dysfunction baked into the Cowboys organization since the dynasty crapped out. How well or poorly they do is based as much on random chance breaking one way or the other as anything else, because the people in charge don't have a great handle on things.

Like I wouldn't be stunned if Dak has the statistical season everybody has been dogging him for not having yet (>4,000 yards, or more TDs, or whatever - that complaint is kind of a moving target)... and they miss the playoffs because the team fell off someplace else.

To expect that trend to change you have to believe that Garrett is going to do something he's never done before, which to me is a big ask from a guy whose core problem is a failure to adapt.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
10-6 should make the playoffs. Maybe win 1 game there maybe lose 1st game.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
since 1996 they haven't had back to back 10 win game seasons unless things change this season they wont make the playoffs

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's a reflection of the dysfunction baked into the Cowboys organization since the dynasty crapped out. How well or poorly they do is based as much on random chance breaking one way or the other as anything else, because the people in charge don't have a great handle on things.

Like I wouldn't be stunned if Dak has the statistical season everybody has been dogging him for not having yet (>4,000 yards, or more TDs, or whatever - that complaint is kind of a moving target)... and they miss the playoffs because the team fell off someplace else.

To expect that trend to change you have to believe that Garrett is going to do something he's never done before, which to me is a big ask from a guy whose core problem is a failure to adapt.
He already has done something different by getting a new OC, QB’s coach. It’s a new team with new coaches.

Sydla

Reaction score
hope the Mods see what???? Village Idiot, kinda fits. Good call @Sydia, he loves to dish it out now boo hoo his feelings are hurt call the Mods, boo hoo, poor Rockyport .

One of his flaws has always been that he has a general lack of self awareness. He calls people babies and whiners and yet 95% of his posts are him just whining and complaining that posters are "haters" or too critical of the Cowboys. He's quick to whine about people saying mean or nasty things to him but he has no problem name calling or insulting people.

He's an odd duck for sure.

basel90

Reaction score
I am eager to see What happens if the cowboys go to the playoffs but get eliminated at the conference championship game . Would Garrett survive ?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If Garrett can get this team to the SB the end result would be a winning record both in regular season and in post season, he is currently 2-3 in post season and yet his critics will continue to complain.

JayFord

Reaction score
I actually think for the first time since 06,07 we make back to back playoffs

We won’t make it pass the wild card tho

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Realistically, what’s your predictions for rhe season and jason Garrett’s future :

My humble prediction :

Regular season : 10-6 great offensive improvement and progress on defense .
Win the divisional playoff game
Lose the conference championship game to Chicago or N.O due to lack of game adjustments by the coaching staff .

Kansas City wins super bowl .

After persistent fan uproar against jason Garrett and Jerry’s reluctance to grant jason a new 5 year , Jason is fired at end of season . Sean Payton is hired after a 1st round Pick trade . Or Kellen Moore is promoted to HC.

Not sure 100% but don’t see jason winning a Super bow or out coaching teams with jason , nor the cowboys tanking with all the talent available.

What’s your plausible predictions?

10-6.
win division (i think it would be first time in 10 years a repeat division winner for NFC east).
Lose in NFC championship game to Rams
chargers and KC play in AFC championship game. Chargers win and play in superbowl

Rams-Chargers in the superbowl….

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We’ll end up between 10-6 and 12-4, so I’ll go 11-5. Health will be the determining factor. I can’t even begin to predict playoff results. It’s impossible when you have no idea who you’ll play, how healthy they’ll be, or where you play. Generally speaking, I think we at least make the NFC Championship game.