CFZ Cowboys records at each home field in their history

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An interesting breakdown of the Cowboys home fields, their records there, in both the regular season and the playoffs:
  • COTTON BOWL- 1960-1970
    • 11 seasons
    • Regular season record: 43-31-4
    • Playoff record: 2-2
    • Approximate Capacity: 72,000 (then)
  • TEXAS STADIUM- 1971-2008
    • 38 seasons
    • Regular season record: 197-94-0
    • Playoff record: 16-6
    • Approximate Capacity: 65,000
  • AT&T STADIUM- 2009-2021
    • 13 seasons
    • Regular season record: 58-46-0
    • Playoff record: 3-2
    • Approximate Capacity: 101,000

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Good stuff, Bob. Unfortunately, it's not the stadium, or a mascot. It's you-know-who.

s5ss3eb0h7yncevzubcr

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'm actually surprised that we have a winning record at home in AT&t stadium.

I guess some of the embarrassing losses with our most prestigious alumni in attendance we're painful enough where it distorted my view of the whole home field advantage

Nothing will ever equal the success we had at Texas stadium guided by a man with nerves of steel that flew bomber missions in world war II and a quarterback with the ability of Captain America

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I guess some of the embarrassing losses with our most prestigious alumni in attendance we're painful enough where it distorted my view of the whole home field advantage

Nothing will ever equal the success we had at Texas stadium guided by a man with nerves of steel that flew bomber missions in world war II and a quarterback with the ability of Captain America
Our record at ATT has been better the last 6 seasons. It was about .500 the first 5-6 years. Sadly it’s been atrocious on Thanksgiving Day since the move to AT&T. We are 5-8 at AT&T on Turkey Day. Geez.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
I remember the last game at the last stadium. Had the game won and let the ravens run 2 long tds. The same safety missed the same tackle at the line both times..

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember the last game at the last stadium. Had the game won and let the ravens run 2 long tds. The same safety missed the same tackle at the line both times..
And it was the difference between us making the playoffs and not.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What an unimpressive home record at AT&T Stadium. We’ve played some terrible games in the stadium and it seems like our opponents feel more at home than us. There’s no intimidation factor playing at AT&T. Opponents love coming into our house and beating us.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does not seem like they been at the new stadium for 13 years now.

I still remember walking into the stadium for the first time. When it was for season tickets holders to go find their seats and walk around the stadium to all the different levels.

Then being there for the 1st game of the regular season as well.

Mannix

Reaction score

AT&T is the worst stadium in the NFL....for us anyway. Will NEVER step foot in it!!!

Blackrain

Reaction score
Our record at ATT has been better the last 6 seasons. It was about .500 the first 5-6 years. Sadly it’s been atrocious on Thanksgiving Day since the move to AT&T. We are 5-8 at AT&T on Turkey Day. Geez.
Yes bullet and I absolutely hate losing on turkey day it just ruins the whole dog gone holiday for me.