CFZ Cowboys records at each home field in their history

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Yes he would be embarrassed because of the fans constant hate and whining.

Yeah right because fans aren’t aloud to whine. Got to preach the gospel regardless of the product. Right? 27 years. 27. Fans deserve to pound on this team as much as they like. It’s warranted. Want it to stop? Stop sucking. That will end it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah right because fans aren’t aloud to whine. Got to preach the gospel regardless of the product. Right? 27 years. 27. Fans deserve to pound on this team as much as they like. It’s warranted. Want it to stop? Stop sucking. That will end it.

oh they have a right, but it is about every single thing they do it about. A player can take a pay cut for the team, and most will still whine how bad he is. Or how Jerry screwed up still.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jezzz that chaps my lower end.
The good news?
I believe we are a HC and a key player or 2 away from a full resurgence.
I'm as critical as they come and I don't have pet cats. But I'm on board.

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
oh they have a right, but it is about every single thing they do it about. A player can take a pay cut for the team, and most will still whine how bad he is. Or how Jerry screwed up still.
So players taking pay cut these days? How many of those the last decade? Stop spinning.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Texas Stadium was always my favorite!!! Every game I attended there, the Cowboys won!! Can't say the same for AT&T stadium. o_O

I wasn't so lucky. I had the misfortune to attend a couple of brutal losses we all remember: the day TO posed on the star (lost 41-24), but it was pretty wild when Emmitt did it and Teague went after TO later. Five years later, I was there to see the Triplets go in the ROH. Dallas blew a 13 point lead with 4 minutes left (lost 14-13). :facepalm:

Hardline

Reaction score
The Cowboys don't have home field advantage at corporate name stadium. Opponents love playing there. Opponents circle the date on their calendars.