Twitter: Cowboys refuse to shake Garret's hand

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
JJ has already said he is not firing Garrett mid season... In his mind— he thinks injuries to Smith, Collins, and Cooper are the only reasons why the offense struggled.

Now, firing Rod? I could see him getting the axe and JJ promiting Richard to DC to “shake things up”.

In the end— nothing happens until after the Eagles game. We win that one— nothing happens at all. Lose? I think a change at DC is all that JJ has the balls for

kento40

Reaction score
When Jerry sounds like he’s giving up, something, somewhere is going to change.

Zordon

Reaction score
Lol been on here for years never seen so many likes on one post. You nailed it!!!
I've been waiting for this for 5 years. The players have been stubborn about turning on this clown coach. Glad to finally see it happening!

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Pretty much a "tell" of how at least some players are fed up with his butt...how many will it take before jeruh and his boy decide it's time to run him out of Dallas. Gonna be a loooooooong season boys.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're tuning him out. And why wouldn't they? They realize that he has no answers, and he and these coaches are like playing with one arm tied behind your back.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
giphy.gif