RELEASED Cowboys Release Jason Thompson

LittleD

Reaction score
Bottom line...we signed up better UDFA's after the draft than this kid and he's just been
taking up space until rookie camp came to the Star.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I hear that we kept getting him confused with Deonte Thompson so he had to go.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
J6kQPeA.gif

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Fist time hearing this guy name, at first I was reading it (Cowboys released Jason Garrett)
I think this is a move by the Cowboys to make the team (Jason Garrett friendly )by cleaning the house of any one named Jason.

Sydla

Reaction score
For a split second, I read the thread title as the LB we signed in FA. LOL.

Pants

Reaction score
I love logging on to the site with my iPhone. My eyes gravitate to these little RED title bars that say “released” or “signed”....it hurts my eyes to read these posts but I must since it is breaking news. Then I see it is for a guy that I had no clue was on the roster? Looking at the small letters, at first I thought it was our WR that we recently picked up.

Now my head hurts on top of my eyes

bud914

Reaction score
I love logging on to the site with my iPhone. My eyes gravitate to these little RED title bars that say “released” or “signed”....it hurts my eyes to read these posts but I must since it is breaking news. Then I see it is for a guy that I had no clue was on the roster? Looking at the small letters, at first I thought it was our WR that we recently picked up.

Now my head hurts on top of my eyes
and you just bumped the thread up for the next guy....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bottom line...we signed up better UDFA's after the draft than this kid and he's just been
taking up space until rookie camp came to the Star.
taking up space how about the 5yr project QB turned S Jamiell Showers? isn't it time to say goodbye to him or is he so good at PS playing the others teams QB that we keep him.. I was surprised to see he was still here

Reactions: BAT

blueblood70

Reaction score
So, you are saying we have made a terrible terrible mistake like we did when we let future Hall of Famer Jermey Parnell leave as a free agent?
I can only remember that happening once I believe, his name was JImmy Smith..that was huge mistake and I said it when it happened, he and Willy Smith should have never been let go, given not soon after Irving was forced to retire..that hurt..i always wondered how this would have helped extend Troy Emitts career had we kept them..

LittleD

Reaction score
taking up space how about the 5yr project QB turned S Jamiell Showers? isn't it time to say goodbye to him or is he so good at PS playing the others teams QB that we keep him.. I was surprised to see he was still here

This is the year, me thinks!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The guy that's going to be knocking on your door, trying to sell Life Insurance.

The only people who knock on my door are trying to sell electricity from some provider I never heard of. They knock on my door and demand to see my electric bill pretending to be someone important. I have fun telling them to go away.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The only people who knock on my door are trying to sell electricity from some provider I never heard of. They knock on my door and demand to see my electric bill pretending to be someone important. I have fun telling them to go away.
What? Seriously?! Oh my gosh, I wish that would happen to me!