RELEASED Cowboys release WR Antonio Calloway

RS12

Reaction score
Another mug shot, another unhappy ending.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif
You owe me a quarter for using my gif.

JayFord

Reaction score
I seen this coming

a fringe player unfortuantly cant have any distractions around him

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
SO !!!!! If your going to throw away your opportunity I really couldn't give less of Coitus Interruptus about you. I just wish people would not post this trash on social media.

People should not get one second of fame for being idiots. To many taking advantage of their shot to be focused on azzwipes.

NEXT !!!!!!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
What's crazy is how they reacted to such a minor deal. So, I guess, when Parsons gets a ticket after someone challenges him to a race, he'll be cut. This was such a non-issue. Because the drivers license laws in Texas aren't making roads safer, they're putting more unlicensed, uninsured drivers on the road. People have to drive. Take their license away, and they'll still drive.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What's crazy is how they reacted to such a minor deal. So, I guess, when Parsons gets a ticket after someone challenges him to a race, he'll be cut. This was such a non-issue. Because the drivers license laws in Texas aren't making roads safer, they're putting more unlicensed, uninsured drivers on the road. People have to drive. Take their license away, and they'll still drive.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Since Kelvin Joseph's friends screwed up, Joseph himself has been pretty low-key. Remember, Joseph wasn't arrested. He was just questioned. They didn't have probable cause to arrest him.
Wouldn't that be something, if that incident screwed the cap on the bottle tight for Bossman Fats and he finally woke up.
Wouldn't that be something indeed, finally a 2nd round project payed off.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Get this, Antonio Calloway wasn't even driving, according to this guy. Which, to me, means he could have committed one other crime: contempt of cop.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Wouldn't that be something, if that incident screwed the cap on the bottle tight for Bossman Fats and he finally woke up.
Wouldn't that be something indeed, finally a 2nd round project payed off.
Actually Diggs was a 2nd rounder. People take that whole second round thing too far. Then there's Sam Williams, and Schoonmaker. I feel like the Cowboys are about to dispel the 2nd round myth this year, with Joseph possibly being in the mix because of his special teams value. It seems insignificant to some, but it pays off being able to play STs.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
He didn't get cut for getting a ticket. He got cut for being stupid.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They locked the thread, so I can’t post my quote but I said just a couple of days ago Callaway just gave the Cowboys a good reason to cut him…bingo!
You mean...
It’s been posted on Twitter and it’s made its way here in a multi page thread so it’s a story. Whatever the reason for his arrest, he got arrested and it puts a bad light on the team and him. Pretty stupid driving with a suspended license and putting himself in a position to be arrested. Where he ranks on the depth chart it just gives the Cowboys an excuse to get rid of him.
Bingo!