RELEASED Cowboys release WRs Tyron-Billy Johnson and Deontay Burnett

blueblood70

Reaction score
well that’s a surprise the way they were pumping this kid up in camp
that's not the coaches doing that that would be sideline reporters content creators the media and some of the fan base it's not a surprise at all when you have other guys playing better as a matter of fact they all actually played well these are tough cuts but not surprise cuts I mean do you not get that I mean some other guys actually stepped up and were just enough better

CROPPER, BROOKS FOURNAY ETC just edged them out.. By the way one of them might be cut as well and then try to sneak back on the practice squad,,thisis not done//they are deciding on cropper vs brooks right now.. its close tough to decide.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah sucks for them I bet they wish they had Rush throwing to them. Lance got them cut. :laugh:
No a numbers game got them cut and there's more cuts coming because the other three guys that beat them out were clearly better but not so clear that it wasn't a tough decision but one of those other three guys you know who they are I think we're going to end up losing another one it's going to be like cropper versus brooks somebody they think they can sneak to the practice squad is gonna be cut soon I mean it's going to go on for about four days now on churning the bottom of the roster but acting like those dudes got a that deal is ridiculous they just we're all very good but some were just slightly better.. We all saw it Fournay ie FLO wasn't hurt early it would have been more clear.. The more he played the more he looked like a Michael Gallup you know young uninjured Michael Gallup..