RELEASED Cowboys release WRs Tyron-Billy Johnson and Deontay Burnett

blueblood70

Reaction score
Fehoko can steal some money man lol
the only surprise on there might be Eric Scott plus maybe Peat.. But they will be brought back.. i'm thinking more guys are gonna be cut i mean royce and davis? they couldn't have all made it.. that was gonna be a tough decision also hendershot and fant? . So yeah the tougher ones are coming

blueblood70

Reaction score
Eric Scott waived…..probably the first shocker.
Yeah and there's more coming but he can be brought back to the practice squad.. The tougher ones are coming like the tight ends and the other running backs that weren't mentioned... And also safety we are way deep there are some young players that are gonna get cut that probably deserve to be on some other team but not ours..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah and there's more coming but he can be brought back to the practice squad.. The tougher ones are coming like the tight ends and the other running backs that weren't mentioned... And also safety we are way deep there are some young players that are gonna get cut that probably deserve to be on some other team but not ours..
I assume if Quinn liked him to sign off trading a 5th for him maybe they’d put a waiver claim on him since their corners suck.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I assume if Quinn liked him to sign off trading a 5th for him maybe they’d put a waiver claim on him since their corners suck.
Ohh there's those assumptions again I guess we'll see but you know what I like what I saw from booth anyway.. Cason and is it Kemon that was flashing bit cant Remember the other corner. Well it's numbers game sometimes you get beat out.. By the way let Quinn take all our cast offs, he's building a team of a bunch of our backups as starters, that's some dangerous game to be playing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Off-topic but I wonder if there is a backstory to Tyron-Billy Johnson's name? Seems to me one parent liked Tyron, the other parent liked Billy and the birth certificate was required to list one first name only. And the hyphen ended up being their compromise.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Eric Scott. Another DQ special.
DQ was off his game that draft between Fehoko and trading up for Scott. Scott never really showed much, but now DQ can add hin to that poor WAS secondary to see if he can develop.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I liked Billy "White Shoes" Johnson but if he couldn't challenge the meh at the bottom of the chart then it was always going to be this way.
Don't laugh....that kid reminded me of Drew Pearson...maybe the poor man version....but he sure could work his feet around the out of bounds. People probably forget DP was undrafted too...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
the only surprise on there might be Eric Scott plus maybe Peat.. But they will be brought back.. i'm thinking more guys are gonna be cut i mean royce and davis? they couldn't have all made it.. that was gonna be a tough decision also hendershot and fant? . So yeah the tougher ones are coming
Yup....Scott is a tough cut....but that means maybe my other darkhorse has a chance...Julius Woods

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

I, actually, had hopes for Eric Scott but, accordingly, he's a goner! :omg:
Mickey Spagnola praised him highly, when we signed him, and I fell for it. :huh:
I should've known better, considering the source -- evidently, it wasn't meant to be! :banghead:

Last edited: