News: Cowboys report to training camp July 22nd

zerofill

Reaction score
We may need wider football fields these days to fit the entire team on the line...

qQumfh5.png

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As an aside, what do you bros think about this?....

I kind of like it. We should swap colors with the Eagles.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm actually happy to see guys doing their own work, having their own workout regimes. I know they're probably having their school and preparations via zoom or some other form of video virtual contact. But like you said, I anticipate some injuries early on.

If it doesn't happen and things come together better than we're anticipating, it would reshape how the league looks at all the pre-prep work. I can't imagine not needing the offseason work, but the league used to get by without a lot of it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I can't wait for pantomime football.

I wonder if the players can go full throttle if they are wearing face masks inside their helmets. Oops no mouth guards. "Hey ma, no teeth"!

I can't wait for the players whipping out the disinfectant and spraying each other after un-piling going after the ball. I can imagine defenders tackling air 6 feet away from the targeted opposing player and that being credited as a tackle!
The refs and the quarterback will be sanitizing the ball with wipes each time it is in their possession. There will be fan silhouette cut outs in the seats and cheering and dissing recordings going through the loudspeakers.

I would expect there to be testing and screening. Player have often played through flu symptoms and other illnesses, but now teams could have to play without key players if they are sick. Quality backups may be more important than ever.