Twitter: Cowboys Rookie Mini Camp

bigE79

Reaction score
tenor.gif
That part pissed me off,if Imhotep didn't get his powers taken away,he would have destroyed scorpion king.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That part pissed me off,if Imhotep didn't get his powers taken away,he would have destroyed scorpion king.
IMO the Scorpion King is way over rated. I mean, he’s very talented physically, but he doesn’t fight smart and his battle IQ isn’t as good as it should be. His work ethic isn’t high and his off the battlefield character is crap.

I’d pass.

HungryLion

Reaction score
IMO the Scorpion King is way over rated. I mean, he’s very talented physically, but he doesn’t fight smart and his battle IQ isn’t as good as it should be. His work ethic isn’t high and his off the battlefield character is crap.

I’d pass.

on another note. The CGI on the scorpion king was sooooo awful.

I would much rather have seen him fight in his human form (The Rock) and go toe to toe with Brendan Fraser.

As a fan of both the rock and brendan Fraser. I think it was a missed opportunity

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't know about that. The Scorpion King got his powers straight from Anubis, God of the Underworld.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
on another note. The CGI on the scorpion king was sooooo awful.

I would much rather have seen him fight in his human form (The Rock) and go toe to toe with Brendan Fraser.

As a fan of both the rock and brendan Fraser. I think it was a missed opportunity
The CGI does look pretty awful. I didn’t see the movie myself.

Both actors are pretty cool though.

My best friend in High school (and college) looked almost exactly like Brendan Frazier did when he was young. It was crazy how identical they looked.

My niece also married a guy that looks exactly like Aaron Rogers. Like it is uncanny.

OK, I’m done going off topic, haha.