Hit the road Jack and don't you come back
No more, no more, no more, no more
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back
No more

Sounds like you were singing off key there a bit. LOL

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I mean does the title of the thread not start with “Cowboys Rumors”? It’s an insider who is sharing what he’s hearing, nowhere did I say Sean Lee was signed and Witten officially parting ways. One of the purposes of this forum is to follow every tidbit of the team, when an insider expresses what he’s heard we like to know that.

Also, if you’ve been keeping tabs on this offseason, you kinda get the feeling that the team is done with Witten. It also seems as though they appreciate what Sean Lee brought last year and would be interested in a re-up. So Watkins is just providing his 2 cents, which I deem worthy of a thread. Sorry
I can’t believe this even has to be said. Believe it or don’t believe it but grow the F up. Some posters are so damn hard headed you wonder how they function in real life. It’s like they just can’t take anything with a grain of salt and keep moving on, they have to make everything black and white with their view point being the only acceptable option.

starfan1

Reaction score
The link at the top of this thread is an article based on another sportswriter's article, just a sportswriter helping to spread the first one's speculation. Now you heard it in another place so now there's someone else who is helping to spread the original speculation. The first sportswriter didn't quote anyone so it's just speculation.
Sure but where’s there’s smoke there’s fire.more likely than not

DuncanIso

Reaction score
SLee returning makes sense.

solid last season.

not a lot of miles on that frame. Only 109 games or so. (Due to the injuries and the lost season)

he could play another 48 games at a high level.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I am ok with Sean Lee back because he has proven he is willing to take a back-up role and Be on the sidelines until called upon.

Witten while I love him. Hasn’t proven he is willing or able to be a back-up only type role. He is one of the best cowboys ever. But he CANT be playing a ton of snaps anymore. And I don’t know if he is the type of guy to just wait on the sidelines or never enter the game if that’s what the coaches gameplan for.

so this makes sense to me.

hes the 3rd LB. that’s a starter in base 4-3.

817Gill

Reaction score
OK you keep believing all the articles that do not actually quote anyone. EVERYONE knows the off season is slow and EVERYONE knows that a sportswriter won't stay employed if during the off season of all he does is writing articles after articles day after day saying things are slow today and nothing new happened. So gee how can I keep my clicks up? Well I can write articles speculating on what I think is going to happen and to make it look good I can just say a source or sometimes I won't even have to say that because everyone will believe that I have these sources that talk to just me every day. Yes you're free to believe every word sportswriter write especially those articles that don't actually quote anyone.
Just a discussion point man, no need to get your panties in a wad lol.

“Don’t talk about potential roster moves!”
“Don’t believe a word anyone says!”
“Ahhh get off my lawn!”

You sound like a cranky old man lol put your two cents in about the topic or keep it moving. This is a forum, you posts threads and talk about team related topics, getting mad at discussions based on the things an insider is hearing is literally counterintuitive to the whole purpose of this forum lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
I mean does the title of the thread not start with “Cowboys Rumors”? It’s an insider who is sharing what he’s hearing, nowhere did I say Sean Lee was signed and Witten officially parting ways. One of the purposes of this forum is to follow every tidbit of the team, when an insider expresses what he’s heard we like to know that.

Also, if you’ve been keeping tabs on this offseason, you kinda get the feeling that the team is done with Witten. It also seems as though they appreciate what Sean Lee brought last year and would be interested in a re-up. So Watkins is just providing his 2 cents, which I deem worthy of a thread. Sorry
the article added nothing its the same information we already had.. with the CBA up in limbo these are simply regurgitated OLD NEWS with peoples GUT feelings being used.. its the same info we had December 31st 2019 until now..not one thing has changed..:))

Lee, witten and dez may or may not be here, Dak may or may not get LTC or be FT, Amari contract still in limbo, will Byron Jones be let go? we have over 20FAs to deal with and the draft is a month away..:))

so all this debate on here is reciprocating old info for months now, its all exactly the same as at season end..its all im saying this is just another useless article as not one person knows what is going to happen and it could drag out until june cuts etc..

we are all waiting for something real to finally happen and change the offseason.. FT are coming I believe by tomorrow so we can talk about that soon..:)

RUMOR MILL PROCEED:facepalm::muttley:o_O

817Gill

Reaction score
I can’t believe this even has to be said. Believe it or don’t believe it but grow the F up. Some posters are so damn hard headed you wonder how they function in real life. It’s like they just can’t take anything with a grain of salt and keep moving on, they have to make everything black and white with their view point being the only acceptable option.
Lol seriously. The purpose of this forum is to discuss all things Cowboys and fan opinions. It's February lol most of the news regarding the team is speculation based, look at dang near every thread on this forum. Why come to a forum to get mad at the nature and functionality of a forum? It's like going to a movie and being mad that the scenes aren't real

817Gill

Reaction score
the article added nothing its the same information we already had.. with the CBA up in limbo these are simply regurgitated OLD NEWS with peoples GUT feelings being used.. its the same info we had December 31st 2019 until now..not one thing has changed..:))

Lee, witten and dez may or may not be here, Dak may or may not get LTC or be FT, Amari contract still in limbo, will Byron Jones be let go? we have over 20FAs to deal with and the draft is a month away..:))

so all this debate on here is reciprocating old info for months now, its all exactly the same as at season end..its all im saying this is just another useless article as not one person knows what is going to happen and it could drag out until june cuts etc..

we are all waiting for something real to finally happen and change the offseason.. FT are coming I believe by tomorrow so we can talk about that soon..:)

RUMOR MILL PROCEED:facepalm::muttley:o_O
yes Bluelood lol, the thread literally starts with COWBOYS RUMORS. Why you are so worked up about what we all acknowledge is speculation is beyond me lol. It's a forum dude, every thread is based on rumor in February. It's meant for discussion. Give your opinion on the possibility of this happening or don't comment. We all know it's speculation Einstein

blueblood70

Reaction score
yes Bluelood lol, the thread literally starts with COWBOYS RUMORS. Why you are so worked up about what we all acknowledge is speculation is beyond me lol. It's a forum dude, every thread is based on rumor in February. It's meant for discussion. Give your opinion on the possibility of this happening or don't comment. We all know it's speculation Einstein
unnecessary post...as it added nothing to further any new news..shrugo_O:cool:

817Gill

Reaction score
unnecessary post...as it added nothing to further any new news..shrugo_O:cool:
It's February bro, no real news comes out right now it's for us to discuss and share opinions, hence 5 pages of thread.

And who goes to comment on a post they find unnecessary lol wouldn't logic suggest you just don't even click on it?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Just a discussion point man, no need to get your panties in a wad lol.

“Don’t talk about potential roster moves!”
“Don’t believe a word anyone says!”
“Ahhh get off my lawn!”

You sound like a cranky old man lol put your two cents in about the topic or keep it moving. This is a forum, you posts threads and talk about team related topics, getting mad at discussions based on the things an insider is hearing is literally counterintuitive to the whole purpose of this forum lol

Hey discuss the hell out of speculation sportswriter push out. Discuss the hell out of roster moves that would only happen in fairy tales. Discuss the hell out of anything you want to, but then don't get angry when others call it for what they are.

817Gill

Reaction score
Hey discuss the hell out of speculation sportswriter push out. Discuss the hell out of roster moves that would only happen in fairy tales. Discuss the hell out of anything you want to, but then don't get angry when others call it for what they are.
Lol A. Again the point of a forum literally is to discuss speculation and opinion. You are the angry one lol you go to a forum to argue about the very nature of the forum lol.
B. We all know its specualtion, the title is Cowboys Rumors lol. You would think someone who doesn't like rumors wouldn't click on a thread titled COWBOYS RUMORS lol. 99% of the posters on this thread are happily discussing how they feel about Sean Lee and Witten, while you are here pouting about what we all already know lmao

It's literally like going to a movie and getting mad about the scenes not being real lol

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The dudes too old. He knows where the plays going, but he can't get there.

Lee made a few plays, and had a few games, but his PFF was pretty meh. But I think he improved as the season went on. If Jaylon and LVE didn't have health issues, maybe it would be time to move on, but having an ok player who can get *other guys* lined up is a good thing when your top two are iffy. With all the turnover on the coaching staff, Lee will be a resource for the coaches too.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Lol A. Again the point of a forum literally is to discuss speculation and opinion. You are the angry one lol you go to a forum to argue about the very nature of the forum lol.
B. We all know its specualtion, the title is Cowboys Rumors lol. You would think someone who doesn't like rumors wouldn't click on a thread titled COWBOYS RUMORS lol. 99% of the posters on this thread are happily discussing how they feel about Sean Lee and Witten, while you are here pouting about what we all already know lmao

It's literally like going to a movie and getting mad about the scenes not being real lol

It's obvious that you STILL don't get the point I'm trying to make so we'll just leave it that you can comment all you want on speculation and have loads of fun doing it.

817Gill

Reaction score
It's obvious that you STILL don't get the point I'm trying to make so we'll just leave it that you can comment all you want on speculation and have loads of fun doing it.
Yes. Me and the rest of the forum will continue to willingly do it daily on multiple threads lol. Good day sir
:laugh: