Twitter: Cowboys run defense is improving

Now do pass defense.
You are asking for a heck of a lot.

When we get a few bodies back I will feel better about what they can do....and get Porter completely integrated. I will be completely honest....I didn't really pay attention to the secondary today. I noticed Hooker was back, and he seemed to be decent today. I think Downs must have played more as a true safety, with Steward playing the nickle. Porter played corner on somewhere close to half the snaps, and I am guessing it was Revel that played opposite of Bland on those plays. I dont really recall hearing Revel's name and I do remember Speed on one play. I know Carson was inactive so I assume that it was Revel playing at corner. Every play where Dallas got burned in the passing game it seemed to be on Bland.

Hoping once we get Porter in there it will be interesting to see if we put him on the top receiver and have Bland get help on the other side.
 
Montgomery has made this D look silly throughout the years. While they aren’t Detroit hopefully this continues.

Now onto pass rush and secondary
 
This is basically just a measure of playing worse offensive lines every week lol
 
The running QB’s have really inflated the Run D numbers…as they have for years now. This team has GOT TO LEARN how to consistently defend the edges against both QB’s and RB’s alike.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,121
Messages
14,668,469
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top