Cowboys screen server tech support

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
http://i181.***BLOCKED***/albums/x77/braveheartkin/shoot.gif

OK, during the season I installed that DC screen server, you know the one that automatically down loads everything from DC.com while your online? Well, I decided to go into ctrl panel and turn the thing off because it was causing reboots to take longer. So I go to screensaver select none click apply and think thats the end of it.That didnt work, it continues to run although its turned off or another screen saver has been selected. So I decided to uninstall the thing... I go to start menu and click on the DC screen server folder and it wont open. I check other folders in the start menu and they all open just fine. Even when I right click the folder, select expand, open, or explore it still wont open.

Any one got any clues how I can uninstall this thing without having to access it through the folder in start menu? When the thing is running I can right click the helmet in the upper left hand and there is a link that says tech support, but its a dead link?

I went to DC.com and there are no sufficient solutions under the screenserver FAQ's.

I dont think I've ever had this much trouble trying to access a folder or uninstall something?

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
Like Yeagermeister said try the add/remove programs window in the control panel. And if that doesn't work there is a way to just turn it off from starting up when you turn your computer on.