Image: Cowboys season summed up in a picture

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Such a sad sad picture... He shouldn't even be back there... But he hasn't done much on offense either. These are the spots we miss Harris. I think ST outside of Dan Bailey have been terrible probably some of the worst we've seen. Heck might go a whole season without a return over 40 yards

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Such a sad sad picture... He shouldn't even be back there... But he hasn't done much on offense either. These are the spots we miss Harris. I think ST outside of Dan Bailey have been terrible probably some of the worst we've seen. Heck might go a whole season without a return over 40 yards

You could argue he's been the biggest disappointment of the players that were touted as ready to "break out" this season.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
it all started in camp and preseason just think they gave him and seal lee and Crawford huge extensions I think maybe the ability to evaluate talent in this org is not just where it ought to be this is fail on coaches fo and players this is a jerry jones disaster as usual like last 20 years until the cowboys hire a real gm and get a real coach this is what we will have all they talk about int he offseason is superbowl and cant fight there way oout of wet paper bag

remdak

Reaction score
I would love to see a pic just before he muffed it. His hands were in such a screwed up position that there was no way he was going to catch it. Not sure what he was trying to do.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
never been a fan and i would sooner wait for the Great Pumpkin than his mythical break out season that happens every year.

visionary

Reaction score
In hindsight paying him and not Harris may have been a big mistake

reddyuta

Reaction score
He is literally scared back there.I blame the coaches to putting him out there.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
No business fielding punts. Why did we keep Lucky if we don't trust him to field/return punts? We got what we deserved.:(