Cowboys secret weapon is C-Mike

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great balls of optimism, xwalker -- when you go out on a limb you really put yourself out there! I do kinda love it, however. If what you say comes to pass, I may never doubt you again. If not, it's no big deal, so I guess there's actually not really much for you to lose. 250 yards seems a big order, though. Even if it's only a mere 150, you'll have outdone yourself in glorious fashion. I'll definitely be hoping you prove to be prophetic rather than pathetic.
Just kidding . . .
:muttley:

Yes, my only concern is that C-Mike might decide to be like Milton Berle and only show enough to win.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope you obtained permission to call him C-Mike. He is normally addressed as Mr. C-Mike Sir, but I sent him a request asking if I could refer to him as C-Mike and he granted me a special exemption.

I am sure you will get an answer, as he doesn't need to spend any time studying the playbook or anything like that.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Drink another Mimosa X. I hope you're right but I doubt he gets more then 6-8 carries. Don't set yourself up to be disappointed

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Xwalker wrote this on his phone in his car while pumping carbon monoxide into his garage.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The Cowboys have been getting their secret weapon ready. It is called C-Mike.

Last week he was "cold" and couldn't compete, but much like the speeding locomotives that he races for fun, he needs time to warm up. This week he should be warm and can save the Cowboys season. Hopefully, he has time for this game because I know he has a busy schedule.

I'm expecting him to rush for 250+ yards and prevent Weed from having to exert himself.

These poor Patriots will not see it coming. They will beg forgiveness for their cheating ways but C-Mike will not listen. He will pummel them to oblivion. He might even take a rep as a pass rusher in order to inflict pain on the cheater QB Brady. C-Mike will tell Brady as he is lying on the field in blood that C-Mike will be taking Brady's wife to add to his polygamous stash of wives. Brady will say "Thank you sir, may I have another". C-Mike will let out a laugh that will be heard around the world and exclaim "The NFL is mine, HAhahaha". Beli-cheat will go into hiding and become a monk to save himself from having to face the wrath of C-Mike again. Tom Brady after losing his wife to C-Mike will then marry Roseanne Barr after C-Mike commands him to do it.

They don't even need to make Randle or McFadden active unless C-Mike needs someone to carry around his extra jock strap that he keeps on ice.

We won't have to deal with anymore nonsense from Joseph Randle and disobedience to his head coach. C-Mike will tell Garrett to step aside because C-Mike will now make all decisions including calling the plays. He only has 1 play in his playbook (C-Mike Touchdown).

Seriously, I'm expecting at least 250 yards from C-Mike today. Anything less and I will be disappointed.

Remember when C-Mike is great today that I called it!

Jimmy Johnson on intelligence being a key factor for his kind of player.

"If he's dumb off the field ... that's going to be as big a problem on the field."

"Hit me on the head with a hammer if I ever take another dumb guy."

Belichick is an ardent believer in this factor. So much so that I believe Belichick to be as much a Jimmy disciple than a Parcells one, if not more. Belichick has been picking Jimmy's brain sonce he was Cleveland's coach.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Last week he was "cold" and couldn't compete, but much like the speeding locomotives that he races for fun, he needs time to warm up. This week he should be warm and can save the Cowboys season. Hopefully, he has time for this game because I know he has a busy schedule.

I'm expecting him to rush for 250+ yards and prevent Weed from having to exert himself.

These poor Patriots will not see it coming. They will beg forgiveness for their cheating ways but C-Mike will not listen. He will pummel them to oblivion. He might even take a rep as a pass rusher in order to inflict pain on the cheater QB Brady. C-Mike will tell Brady as he is lying on the field in blood that C-Mike will be taking Brady's wife to add to his polygamous stash of wives. Brady will say "Thank you sir, may I have another". C-Mike will let out a laugh that will be heard around the world and exclaim "The NFL is mine, HAhahaha". Beli-cheat will go into hiding and become a monk to save himself from having to face the wrath of C-Mike again. Tom Brady after losing his wife to C-Mike will then marry Roseanne Barr after C-Mike commands him to do it.

They don't even need to make Randle or McFadden active unless C-Mike needs someone to carry around his extra jock strap that he keeps on ice.

We won't have to deal with anymore nonsense from Joseph Randle and disobedience to his head coach. C-Mike will tell Garrett to step aside because C-Mike will now make all decisions including calling the plays. He only has 1 play in his playbook (C-Mike Touchdown).

Seriously, I'm expecting at least 250 yards from C-Mike today. Anything less and I will be disappointed.

We all get just dumbwe after reading one of your troll attempts

jday

Reaction score

Did someone hack your account, Walker? Or did you lose a bet?

dallasdave

Reaction score
I hope you obtained permission to call him C-Mike. He is normally addressed as Mr. C-Mike Sir, but I sent him a request asking if I could refer to him as C-Mike and he granted me a special exemption.
No I did not get permission, but then again I'm an outlaw !!!!

Eddie

Reaction score
If a guy named Christine is our savior, then I'm naming my next son Christine.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Rawls has 135 yds and TD in just over a half for SEA today. They had some talented RBs in SEA.

reddyuta

Reaction score
not sure why Xwalker hates C-mike,he has had no chance to prove anything one way or the other.