Twitter: Cowboys Secret Weapon?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Time for the old folks to come in here and make fun of people trying to take care of their mental health.
By the time you're old there will be a mental health councilor in the huddle every play, and you'll be the old guy shaking your head and wondering WTH.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
“Mental Conditioning Coach”?!?!

grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

Unfortunately with this attitude , the mental health problems are ignored in our country, even after so much misguided crime happening , still mental health is not considered as something essential- but we are consuming anti depressants and such medication at rates more than any other country.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Mental health?

What, next you'll be hearing that you can't do 4 two-a-days outside, players are allowed to drink water whenever they ask and expect to be pulled out just for a minor concussion. I cannot believe how much people are coddled these days.

Reactions: CWR

Brax

Reaction score
Chad Bohling, Mental Conditioning Coach, has been mentioned over and over again in last 4 weeks by both players and coaches.

"Additionally, Chad is a mental conditioning consultant for the Dallas Cowboys (2012-current)" so all of sudden he turned the team around. You do know sports mental conditioning has gone on for decades I guess he didn't have much impact the last 9 years, win a few and all is now great.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
"Additionally, Chad is a mental conditioning consultant for the Dallas Cowboys (2012-current)" so all of sudden he turned the team around. You do know sports mental conditioning has gone on for decades I guess he didn't have much impact the last 9 years, win a few and all is now great.

Do you recall the players talking about him at all prior to this season?

Don't be that guy.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Unfortunately with this attitude , the mental health problems are ignored in our country, even after so much misguided crime happening , still mental health is not considered as something essential- but we are consuming anti depressants and such medication at rates more than any other country.

Who is talking about mental health? Lol… this is “mental conditioning”. Don’t put words in my mouth. I have a psych degree and spent two years as a counselor.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
OMG what has sports become when people applaud a mental conditioning coach.

I'm sure you wouldn't scoff at physical conditioning in sports, I am sure you can appreciate that a large part of playing the game is mental. So why would you question the benefit of a mental conditioning coach and not a physical conditioning coach.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Chad Bohling, Mental Conditioning Coach, has been mentioned over and over again in last 4 weeks by both players and coaches.

Sounds like something some forum members here need to schedule. Maybe your insurance will cover it if you say you're a Cowboys fan. :D So they can get reimbursed by Jerry.

Reactions: BAT

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Who is talking about mental health? Lol… this is “mental conditioning”. Don’t put words in my mouth. I have a psych degree and spent two years as a counselor.
Hey Doc am I crazy ? I'm asking for a friend.