Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select CB Reggie Robinson II with the 123rd Pick (4th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustChip

Reaction score
It would be great if Waters paid him a visit and offered him some career insight into that but it would be equally sad if Robinson asked himself, "Who is this old guy?" :muttley:
The sad thing is there are probably some CZ posters on here that said “who” when I mentioned Waters.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We have been BRILLIANT this draft. We've built ourselves up nicely with it, and we sent the Eagles into an absolute panic with the Lamb. They have been drafting horribly

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
We have been BRILLIANT this draft. We've built ourselves up nicely with it, and we sent the Eagles into an absolute panic with the Lamb. They have been drafting horribly
Mostly agree. I'm still not sold on Gallimore and I think we are criminally weak at the Safety position, but so far we've added 6 guys who will be starting or contributing in the next 2 years. Opposite of last year's draft.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Mostly agree. I'm still not sold on Gallimore and I think we are criminally weak at the Safety position, but so far we've added 6 guys who will be starting or contributing in the next 2 years. Opposite of last year's draft.

Yeah, another safety would be nice, but hey, more corners is good and I like Gallimore. Nice to have a competent coach.

Silverstar

Reaction score
6-1, 4.45 CB with some safety experience as well.

Has those coveted ballhawk traits you want with 4 INT's last year.

Solid pick and player in the 4th rd.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Surprise Pick but I like another DB. Brugge Top 100 player at 123 is good value. Big, athletic Corner at 6’1 and who ran a 4.4 40 at the combine. Just fixed our depth chart issue at the position. Twitter experts seem to like the pick. Mel Kiper likes the pick a lot. Cowboys continue to have a great draft.

HA ha. Another big CB signed. Richard tweeted about Diggs "So NOW you draft big corners."

Status
Not open for further replies.