Twitter: Cowboys sending Lamb choking play to the league for review

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The ref was looking directly at the choke hold. That no-call was ridiculous considering all the flags thrown during that game. If I did my job that poorly, I'd have no clients.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
The ref should be fined too - or worse. The idiot saw him do it and did nothing but talk to him. They throw flags for ticky-tack nonsense all the time, but a blatant choke gets a ‘talking-to’?

:angry:

I noticed this in the video also. The ref was having a discussion with the player because he knew what had just happened. How do you not throw the flag in this situation.

Lamb is defenceless, and there is no attempt to protect him from a non-football move???

Unless locking your forearm arund a person's neck is considered a football move.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The fact they even have to send it in when the ref legit looked right at him doing is for 2 seconds is all I need to know about the league.
Vikings and Harrison say his hand was stuck under CeeDee's face mask, but from behind, it looked real to me......like a frustrated DB that got burned.
:muttley:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The ref was looking directly at the choke hold. That no-call was ridiculous considering all the flags thrown during that game. If I did my job that poorly, I'd have no clients.

It was garbage all around.. The side judge could not have been more than 5 feet away at the time.. He saw it.. he just didn't care.. The guy doing it wasn't a Cowboys so no biggie..

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's no room for any degenerate thug resorting to choking in today's NFL game.
That moronic crap takes the game back to the days of around 70 years ago! :angry:

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vikings and Harrison say his hand was stuck under CeeDee's face mask, but from behind, it looked real to me......like a frustrated DB that got burned.
:muttley:

frau-austin.gif

MarcusRock

Reaction score
According to @MarcusRock, not only is this clearly not a penalty, it is nothing more than more Cowboys whining

Well, y'all are kinda whining, aren't you? You need to read more. I said if they can show it was indeed a choke that Smith should be fined. You just can't see on the shots out there that he definitely was. The shot from behind only really shows that Smith held on for an extended time and doesn't show what he's doing. It's the same view the official had running over so he probably didn't see specifics either. The only time I see a player flagged for holding on and not letting a player get up is at the end of halves where the clock is a factor. So if that's what you saw here, that's not a flaggable offense. I mean, right? People are reacting to Lamb's reaction and he probably was affected in some way but can you show what it was exactly?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
It's now getting to the point where the Cowboys aren't affected by it and overcoming these flags...now it's starting to reflect in a negative light on the refs and its going to bite them. Before when Dallas fans would say the refs weren't calling certain things, other fans would attribute that to Dallas fans beign cry baby's. Now I'm starting to notice more fans agree with us, including one of my good friends who is a Vikings fan. I'm glad these players are starting to get vocal, I just hope something changes before someone gets hurt