Image: Cowboys Serving up New McJumbo Meals with McGovern

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
KC may think they know this one but don't you think there are variations to it? ;)
Was just havin a little fun with the thought of Cowboys fans doing the Chiefs coordinators work here on the boards. :)

Obviously there will be alot of variations of already used plays. Otherwise Kellen and Quinn wouldn't be where they are right now.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
You know that Kellen Moore has a play for McGovern in the playbook in a goal line situation as a tackle eligible that they're going to get him out and catch a pass for a TD

Reactions: BAT

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Really man? WTH? When you gonna man up and tell everyone your big brain theory about number 11? Child.
Stop overreacting to everything. I'm making conversation and here you are stirring up drama. :rolleyes:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Great point TRO on the actual yardage vs average yardage.

Almost makes me think Moore should start stashing some of these now in his secret bag and bring them out for the Playoffs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Calling out an obvious auto correct moment is making conversation? You need a new hobby.
I'm not calling out anyone, just making conversation. You just can't help yourself, can you? You got to stir up drama. :rolleyes:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Williams could be used in same capacity. Both of the Connors move well in open space.

This is why I don't understand their reluctance to at least give someone else some LG snaps. Especially when you need to make sure the LG isn't pushed back. The two Connors could line up in the backfield or as TE's.

When Tyron is back and we are in short yardage situations, I would like to see Ty, Terence or CMcG at LG (whoever can get push) with a combination of the others as FB or TE's. Truly just bulldoze defenses.

Reactions: BAT

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I suggest it's more likely pushing McGovern's candidacy to start upwards w/greater force. He keeps reminding everyone "I'm here and I'm a player".

Agree. Mike was asked a couple of questions about McG at his PC the other day and he's usually very even keeled about everything, but he lit up a little when talking about how sneaky athletic McG is. Mentioned how LBs rarely beat him to the LOS when he's lead blocking, he's good at subtly adjusting his body to take good angles, etc.

If anything it made me think they really might let him start soon.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It seems inevitable that, at some point, McGovern will be the ball carrier, while Zeke is the decoy. No one will stop us.

We need to start a "Let's Go McGovern" movement.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It seems inevitable that, at some point, McGovern will be the ball carrier, while Zeke is the decoy. No one will stop us.

We need to start a "Let's Go McGovern" movement.

I like the Jumbo Jumbo with McGovern and Collins as the eligible olinemen. Collins always looked like a gigantic fullback to me. So good at pounding people in space. One of those guys lead blocks for the other. Kaboom!