Cowboys should sign AB

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wasn't that before they determined Gallup was going to be out a few weeks?

We don't even know what the NFL will decide to do with him and if they will make him exempt to play for the rest of the season. Just not worth it to me.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If guys ACTUALLY didn't do anything, I agree with you; that's 100% wrong and then women should face serious charges for fabricating stories.

But if any of the accusations are true (and most are ones that he never did deny while texting the woman - in fact, he even bragged about getting off on her back), then he not only shouldn't be in the NFL, but he should be facing criminal charges.

You and I may have different definitions of "didn't do anything", idk.
Omg he finished on her back one time. Then she was so appalled she came back and kept training him. LOL. I highlighted your one statement that is an absolute joke. It doesn't happen, and when it finally does we can take these money grabs more seriously. When he goes to jail and gets convicted by a jury of his peers I'll believe it. Unless theres video like Ray Rice. He deserved everything he got.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Yeah, talk all day has been that the league would have to step in and put him on the exempt list for these allegations of harassing an alleged victim. If he signs with someone, that team won't be getting him for a while.
League rules after meeting with accusers he shouldn’t be place on exemption list of course this was before the moron sent intimidation texts.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Where is Goodall on the rape. Just because it's statute of limitations has run out that does not change this? Goodall did not care if Zeke was guilty.

So how is rape different.

If the Eagles sign him and Goodall does not immediately suspend him for an indefinite period of time, then all the righteous indignation Goodall showed in suspending Zeke was the steaming matter that falls from a tall bull's butt.
Alleged rape

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe ask Dak, Zeke, etc., and if they say they want him....still no.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We don't even know what the NFL will decide to do with him and if they will make him exempt to play for the rest of the season. Just not worth it to me.
If that happens we lose nothing. I don't see the downside. He's a great WR.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Omg he finished on her back one time. Then she was so appalled she came back and kept training him. LOL. I highlighted your one statement that is an absolute joke. It doesn't happen, and when it finally does we can take these money grabs more seriously. When he goes to jail and gets convicted by a jury of his peers I'll believe it. Unless theres video like Ray Rice. He deserved everything he got.
Independent of every allegation concerning women and "money grabs", AB still deserves this storm he's facing. He probably does have mental issues, in all honesty.

So you think it's cool to finish on women without their consent? That's kinda disturbing. I do agree with you that it was more than stupid to keep going back and she does want money, but that's beside the point.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I highlighted your one statement that is an absolute joke. It doesn't happen, and when it finally does we can take these money grabs more seriously.
That statement isn't a joke, though. That's what SHOULD happen and it'll make all these women think before they run their mouths without repercussion.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Alleged rape

Alleged domestic abuse. Even the investigator for the NFL who was the only one outside of the police who spoke with the woman who made the claim against Zeke stated she (the investigator) did not find the woman credible.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Independent of every allegation concerning women and "money grabs", AB still deserves this storm he's facing. He probably does have mental issues, in all honesty.

So you think it's cool to finish on women without their consent? That's kinda disturbing. I do agree with you that it was more than stupid to keep going back and she does want money, but that's beside the point.
If you already smashing then yes it's no problem. I mean did this just come from a man

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That statement isn't a joke, though. That's what SHOULD happen and it'll make all these women think before they run their mouths without repercussion.
It's a joke because it's not real. You just made up a law that doesn't exist. The justice system statistically 64% more lenient against women than men.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gotta agree, innocent until proven guilty doesn't just apply to Cowboys.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
well it does depend, if as part of the hammering, you don't want to impregnate her, sure, but if she is asleep and you do just cause you can, then no
I'm gonna go with a yes across the board. You are already intimate and she has been in contact with all of those areas. If she didn't like it then she tells you and that's that you don't do it again. Same thing like when you sneak a thumb in there. You don't know if they like it til you go for it.