Cowboys should soundly beat the WFT

CoachD

Reaction score
I'll take that bet as a matter of fact as of right now I think that the Football Team will win that game.

Xeven

Reaction score
I think Dallas needs 25 points minimum to win. I do not think WFT will get over that.

Shadowfax

Reaction score
The WFT is better in the trenches. I don't see a sound beating coming for anyone. Probably a last possession to win it.
Absolutely agree. Their DL is particularly a problem. We will be lucky to get out of there with a win.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The WFT is better in the trenches. I don't see a sound beating coming for anyone. Probably a last possession to win it.
Dallas should again be top dog in the trenches for both sides of the ball.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I think Dallas needs 25 points minimum to win. I do not think WFT will get over that.
The 'golden rule' being the first to 35 wins the game. Washington will not be around that total.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The disparity of talent on offense and defense in favor of Dallas should result in a victory against WFT.
Our Defense should be able to reek havoc against the scrappy but average Hieneke.
The offense, with or without Zeke, should be able to do damage against their defense which is without Chase Young and Sweat.
But, the DC crowd will be jacked and we just can't let them get momentum and let this become a barnburner.
This will be an important game in determining if we are contenders or pretenders.
That was the same thought against the Raiders and we all saw what happen on turkey day. No, the Skins look legit there is nothing fake about them. They seem to be hitting on all cylinders and we can only hope that MM and Co fix the main problem that has cost the Boys the last couple of games and that is the O-Line. If they're not right, we don't win.........................

Shadowfax

Reaction score
Run away from the DL then.

Stop the ego coaching.
I am basing my opinion on the performance of Dallas against that defense in the past and the draft positions of their starting DL, particularly those two stud defensive linemen from Alabama. Let’s hope the Cowboys follow your plan and are successful.

jsb357

Reaction score
the pundits said Dallas was suppose to beat Denver by 20 points...

:muttley: