Cowboys Should Trade for Ramsey

mperfection

Reaction score
Awuzie and next year’s 1st round pick. Let’s face it, Awuzie has just about reached his ceiling. He is a very good player but not a dominant player like Ramsey. Ramsey and Byron Jones would give us 2 nearly lockdown corners. Adding Ramsey would add a tremendous boost to our secondary, talent-wise and psychologically.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
And then give him a huge contract to keep him here?

And he also said he would never play for the Joneses because he thinks they lied to him

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Awuzie and next year’s 1st round pick. Let’s face it, Awuzie has just about reached his ceiling. He is a very good player but not a dominant player like Ramsey. Ramsey and Byron Jones would give us 2 nearly lockdown corners. Adding Ramsey would add a tremendous boost to our secondary, talent-wise and psychologically.
I don't think that Chido has reached his ceiling, I think that you may bhe selling him short. Ramsey is great but I would not trade away Chido for a 1 year rental. His blow-up on the side-line really hurt him in trade talks. What makes anyone think that Ramsey would not be a complete cancer? Lookout when Ramsey is in negotiations, he will be AB crazy.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ramsey has said more than once he would never play for the Jones family.
Throw 17 million a year at him and he will play anywhere. Players say things all the time. With that being said. I would still prefer Jamal Adams. For Lewis a 1st and a 4th

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
We don't need a diva... and Jalen is a huge diva. I was more interested in Minkah even though he is not yet on Jalen's level in terms of production.

mperfection

Reaction score
You do realize you have to pay him. And Byron. And Cooper and Dak.
Dak and Cooper are already accounted for THIS year. Cap space goes up huge in 2020. Can sign both Jones and Ramsey if we want to, or we can Franchise tag Ramsey and sign Jones. EitheR way, it CAN be done!

Qcard

Reaction score

:popcorn:

Reaction score
Throw 17 million a year at him and he will play anywhere. Players say things all the time. With that being said. I would still prefer Jamal Adams. For Lewis a 1st and a 4th
Many teams would pay that for Ramsey. He wouldn't play in Dallas for that.

As for Adams, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, that is not a good idea.

Ramsey will demand a new contract after this season.

They would be giving up a 1st and a starter for part of a season with Ramsey.

It's doubtful if they can afford to keep Byron Jones after this season. They definitely can't keep Jones and Ramsey.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
No, that is not a good idea.

Ramsey will demand a new contract after this season.

They would be giving up a 1st and a starter for part of a season with Ramsey.

It's doubtful if they can afford to keep Byron Jones after this season. They definitely can't keep Jones and Ramsey.

I couldn't disagree more. I literally woke up this morning and thought...I miss the drama. We got a taste of it with Elliott this summer, especially the "Zeke who" thing, but it's just doesn't live up to our past standards of TO "that's my QB" and Dez Bryant's sideline tantrums.

Ramsey can fill that void, and I don't think you can put a price on that.

John813

Reaction score
Rather re-sign Jones than trade for Ramsey.

I don't mind confident/cocky players, but he slides into the diva section quite a bit.