Cowboys Should Win . Why Am I Worried?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Dallas should take care of GB in a convincing fashion in my opinion, but, these are the parity
Cowboys. We pass the eyeball test, the stat test and we are the #2 seed at home in a dome.
What more can we ask? Losing is not an option in this game. IMHO!

download.jpg
Because of GORICO's Multi Plat guarantee???

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Dallas should take care of GB in a convincing fashion in my opinion, but, these are the parity
Cowboys. We pass the eyeball test, the stat test and we are the #2 seed at home in a dome.

download.jpg
U are worried because the cowboys have a tendency to play tight in big games. They play not to lose instead of playing to win. But then they shoot themselves in the foot with untimely penalties that kill drives.

Let's hope we don't see that team today.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'm not worries, nervous or any of those things. Just ready to see this Cowboys team play up to their potential and shut up these talking heads.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Because it is win or the season ends. Dallas should win today but we all know the ball can take funny bounces.

Probably doesn't help seeing those Packer uniforms, but the boogeyman is no longer their QB.

CWR

Reaction score

download.jpg
You're worried because it's the playoffs. Also, living in Houston and with the Texans winning you can ill afford to lose.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Why are you scared :huh: Its the Cowboys:facepalm: But we're at home and this should be a win.
That’s why he’s scared. It SHOULD be a big win. But these are the Cowboys. 28 years ago was the last time we lived up to the hype and expectations. But it’s time! We’re taking it home

blueblood70

Reaction score
You're worried because it's the playoffs. Also, living in Houston and with the Texans winning you can ill afford to lose.
Alright little cousins have no room to talk or brag the Houston Oilers and the Houston Texans together have 0 championships and if one wild card wins somehow gets them some respect and on the map somehow that's not the same scorecard being used with the Cowboys... By the way all that talk about CJ Stroud that they watch the rest of the team Prescott literally played just as good his rookie of the year campaign and in the playoffs he played that well guess what he didn't have a couple of pick sixes and a defense that was absolutely smothering Joe Flacco who by the way they got to play Joe Flacco and not Aaron Rodgers... Anybody who can't see the difference might wanna check themselves... Hey I'm happy and proud that CJ Stroud and the Texans one yesterday but if they're using it as some kind of they're the new big dogs in Texas they got a long long journey ahead to try to catch up to five Super Bowls

Blitzen

Reaction score

download.jpg
The Cowboys are about to blow Green Bay out, I think. I just cannot envision Green Bay’s defense stopping the Cowboys from scoring every single drive.