Twitter: Cowboys showcase Dak's foot in promo vid

ShortRound

Reaction score
About 25 seconds in you can see him working out.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/video-dak-prescott-shows-off-healthy-ankle-in-cowboys-workout

FRISCO - Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott met with the media on Wednesday here at The Star in Frisco to announce the official signing of his four-year, $160 million deal. He talked in a way that maybe calms the concerns about his rehab following his 2020 season-ending ankle injury.

And then on Thursday, the Cowboys released a video that is more than "talk.''

“I’m healthy,” said Dak, who walked to the podium with a smile but no limp,” joking that he considered jumping up onto the table to prove it. “I have followed the doctor’s orders the whole time. I’m getting close. I’ll be ready when it matters.”

This jibes with CowboysSI.com's exclusive Feb. 28 report that Prescott's rehabilitation following ankle surgery could allow him to be "100 percent by April,'' and, via a second source, that Dak "should be fully involved in all offseason work.''

HungryLion

Reaction score
I do think if media or journalists were held more accountable for misinformation being reported they would be less likely to do it and probably clean up journalism.

I hear you on the journalist part. Though I usually categorize radio talk show hosts in a column separate from real journalists too.

giving opinion and talking about ifs and buts is part of their job. As opposed to being journalists whose job it is to just gather and present facts.

I always try to take what talk show hosts say with a grain of salt.

but I do think him saying “I was wrong” and getting ripped by fans and given a hard time would suffice as accountability

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hear you on the journalist part. Though I usually categorize radio talk show hosts in a column separate from real journalists too.

giving opinion and talking about ifs and buts is part of their job. As opposed to being journalists whose job it is to just gather and present facts.

I always try to take what talk show hosts say with a grain of salt.

but I do think him saying “I was wrong” and getting ripped by fans and given a hard time would suffice as accountability

Ehh....I feel like they are part of journalism as well.

Its a pet peeve of mine honestly....I listened to the radio when he made that comment about Dak....it didn't even sound right when he said it.....he said "don't be shocked if he's not ready to start the season"...and then gave him less than a 20% of not being ready...I'm like huh? I'm a person that listens to Philly radio and Washington sports radio...it just sounds superior to what I hear down here in DFW for whatever reason.

But I do agree....saying your wrong can go along way especially into your credibility.

plymkr

Reaction score
At least that's what it looks like to me. lol

Lol, this reminds me of Footloose from the 80's. You can practically hear Denise William's singing, "let's hear it for the boy".

But it's nice seeing him move around well. I think he'll be the normal Dak on game 1.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do think if media or journalists were held more accountable for misinformation being reported they would be less likely to do it and probably clean up journalism.
Good luck with that, That female reporter for ESPN admitted she lied and fabricated the story about the Rams players and Michael Sam in the showers and all they did was shift her to another team, after the HC had already banned her form the facility.

We are a very forgiving society and get just what we deserve.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good luck with that, That female reporter for ESPN admitted she lied and fabricated the story about the Rams players and Michael Sam in the showers and all they did was shift her to another team, after the HC had already banned her form the facility.

We are a very forgiving society and get just what we deserve.
Wow I actually never heard anything about. That's a insane thing to lie about. I remember in the NBA they had Peter Vescey....he got so bad that everything he posted was considered a lie. Wonder what his lying *** is up to these days.